Percentage of "Average" Couples Who Occasionally Partake in Piss Play?

There was a recent topic discussing "Percentage of women into piss kink" (or something similar). Along those lines, I've been wondering what percentage of "average" couples (e.g. not people with a piss kink per se) partake in pee play, say once in a while. 

I'm not necessarily talking about the more extreme versions (drinking, pee sex, etc.), but maybe in a playful way, like watching each other pee, peeing on each other's leg in the shower, or similar?

My guess is that it's actually higher than we might think. Reading r/sex, r/relationships, etc. on Reddit, for example, pee/piss comes up a LOT, and people are generally pretty casual about it. Almost every day there'll be a post "Do you pee in the shower?" and people might joke about peeing on each other in the shower for a laugh, etc.

I can't say it comes up a lot in real life discussions, but it did at least once that I can think of - my friend "M" (female) casually mentioned once that one time her BF was trying to get her to squirt, and she peed instead because it was "easier."

So, let's say there are 100 average couples, say, at a shopping mall, concert, etc. How many have done at least a little friendly pee play? Whether casually, just for fun, or more?

I've told pretty much all my partners in the past about my kink and for the most part, while only one of them has had an interest in it, all of them had agreed to participate in pee play at least once. So I'm willing to bet for every one person into piss, there's at least 2-4 people who haven't tried piss play, but are "up for just about anything". Although my data's skewed of course, for a number of reasons, but I'm willing to bet that experimental types make up a good share of watersports participants

On 8/25/2022 at 2:48 PM, Kirby23 said:

My guess is that it's actually higher than we might think. Reading r/sex, r/relationships, etc. on Reddit, for example, pee/piss comes up a LOT, and people are generally pretty casual about it. Almost every day there'll be a post "Do you pee in the shower?" and people might joke about peeing on each other in the shower for a laugh, etc.

I think this is something also worth looking at because I have a sneaking suspicion that meme culture has been awakening more and more people my age to piss kinks. There's one mantra I've seen passed around on social media that "if you joke about having a kink more than three times, you've probably got it." And the majority of memes joking about "taboo or weird kinks" I've seen online revolve around piss and watersports (possibly only tied with BDSM). Algorithm pandering to me might've fluffed those results but nevertheless. 

Recently I was watching a Twitch stream and in the middle of it the streamer had to leave to use the bathroom and essentially the whole live chat was making jokes about how long she was taking to pee and it launched into a whole conversation about pee with a few members expressing their "ironic" kink for piss. She didn't have a camera or anything but it got to the point where the streamer started pouring water into a cup next to the mic to appease the viewers asking for a "6 hour piss stream". This was a trans streamer with a smaller viewer base so it's safe to bet that the demographic was largely trans folks like myself (primarily women) and I'm willing to bet it awoke something in someone there.

On 8/25/2022 at 8:13 PM, Bacardi said:

Just trying it out I'd wager between 25 and 30 percent. Trying it and having one or more partners enjoying it would probably be a little bit less.

That's pretty much exactly what I'd guess. 

It's interesting to think of it that way - looking around at parents at a school meeting, or at my kids' sports games, or whatever, and wondering who has peed on who... haha.