Peeing at an outdoor swimming pool

Hey guys, 

I need some advice or have an open question regarding peeing in public swimming pools - specifically outdoor ones. 
(Btw I hope this is the correct term - I also found lido but haven't heard that before - In Germany we just call it Freibad)

So I was at an outdoor swimming pool today and spend there roughly six hours - equipped with plenty to drink since the weather forecast was 34°C (93°F for you non metric guys)
I already had to pee as I arrived, but since I wanted to get some work done as well, I quickly changed and did my business in the urinal - how boring!

After some writing on Articles I went for the first swim which was very refreshing and quite nice since it was just about lunchtime and barely anyone was in the waters
I went for some writing again, and drank quite a lot in the meantime. Already feeling my bladder filling up I was wondering whether to let it go just there on the grass but since my shorts were already dry and there were to many people nearby to just whip it out, I first went for another swim. In the water I was pondering to pee in the pool as probably many people do. On the one hand I found it not that exiting anymore and I also didn't want other people having to swim in my pee - though the pool still wasn't very crowded, I did not feel like it. 

So back at my spot on the grass I really needed to go. But I obviously did not want to pee on my towel and have it pee soaked the whole day. So I sat next to my towel and started to let it go slowly. Feeling the warmth spread was such a  nice feeling and it did turn me on as well. But then I stopped for whichever reason. Noticing that I had an elderly couple about 5 meters next to me, a man around 30 also 4 meters behind me another elderly  couple in front of me about 10 meters and a family currently without kids  12 meters ahead. 

At this point I just hoped and waited for some people to go away into the water maybe but nothing like that happened, except the guy behind me went for a swim. I just couldn't get over my anxiety of being too obvious sitting directly on the grass and not on my towel. This would obviously also take some time because my bladder was quite full and I had to let it out slowly so it wouldn't hiss or shoot through the fabric of  my Shorts. After another couple of minutes waiting, I figured my shorts were to dry so a wet patch would appear and the people around me wouldn't leave soon either so I headed for the toilets again. 

Later that day towards closing time, I wanted to try peeing on the grass again but the pool had gotten more and more crowded. My situation thereby became worse. more people in sight and less chance of being unnoticed. I went for another swim, hoping when getting back maybe the first people would leave but that was not the case. at least not where I was placed. My plan now was to wait until the pool would close, but since I also wanted to change in the cabins again I had to be aware as to not be the last person to stand in line right before the gates would be shut. So I waited and waited. 

My situation didn't get better so I decided to call it a day, change and head out. However by now I really had to pee so I chose the next parking space near the forest which was on my way, parked there and stood besides my car for a pee. It took ages. I had to go so bad! While I was busy a young women came driving by and I wondered whether she saw me and liked what she saw - I will never now

Okay sorry this became more a story than a question so Here you go: 

Where do you guys go for a pee in such places - the water ass most convenient place? The grass or bushes for thrill (though bushes are always somewhat obvious) or boringly in the facilities?

For your patience I took a pic of my aftermath today 🙂

IMG_1706.jpeg

• Like 2

I usually pee my pants (swim shorts) in the pool.   I would not rule out making my towel pissy or peeing my pants on the grass as you did.  I like the feeling of peeing my pants, so I probably would not choose the bushes.  And the facilities are out of the question!