Don't pee at work

I do this every shift lol. I hate using bathrooms other than my own. If I really have to go, and I'm talking I have to be so sure I won't make it through the door of my own house and down the hall to the bathroom, then I use the single stall toilet in the break room. I really do try to hold it tho. I hate public bathrooms!

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I do this every shift lol. I hate using bathrooms other than my own. If I really have to go, and I'm talking I have to be so sure I won't make it through the door of my own house and down the hall to the bathroom, then I use the single stall toilet in the break room. I really do try to hold it tho. I hate public bathrooms!

how can you handle everyday?
drink little?
Have you ever had an accident?

2 minutes ago, bulge said:

how can you handle everyday?
drink little?
Have you ever had an accident?

Yeah I don't really drink too much at work. Mostly because they don't allow drinks in my department. Only on my breaks or if my manager isn't around do i have a drink with me on the floor. 

No I've never had an accident.

2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah I don't really drink too much at work. Mostly because they don't allow drinks in my department. Only on my breaks or if my manager isn't around do i have a drink with me on the floor. 

No I've never had an accident.

thanks for your answer
this is going to be the first time i'm going to try this i don't even know if i'll make it
I can drink whatever I want and take whatever breaks I want from work

9 hours ago, LickerLover said:

Of course we’re interested - spill the beans.

How long did you make it till?

with all the pleasure I tell
I peed before leaving the house and drank 300ml of water
until the lunch break I drank another 200ml of water and then everything was fine with my bladder
at lancehe i drank another 300ml and it was from there that my bladder started to show signs
then i had to carry some weight from work so it started to be uncomfortable and i went to pee with great pity because i wanted to hold it until home

how do you know today being able to hold my pee during work
For those interested, I'll tell you how it happened:
I peed before leaving the house
when i got to work i drank coffee and drank 300ml of water
until rest, drink another 600ml
at this point i could go pee but i kept holding it
until the end of the work I drank another 1300ml of water and juice
when there were 2 hours left for the end of work it started to be difficult to hold without moving in place

at the last minute I was pee dance but barely visible
the worst was the way home driving with a full bladder was difficult but I managed to get home dry
at home I took some pictures of my stretched bladder

13.thumb.jpg.bd7c919c9544193d56b2ebfb681c5a3e.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.e4f548d43989691c4dfb1e0b2f1983e0.jpg

finally let my pee out and measured

14.thumb.jpg.28bcc22407d20faad8eafc1e33bd98a4.jpg

900ml

I would like to know what you think....

Edited by bulge
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, it depends greatly on your bladder.  Mine would definitely not hold a litre, but with you demonstrating 900ml, you are close enough that it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Anyway, your post was a few days ago, so how did you get on?   I guess you have answered your own question by now.