Female police officer peed in a shop fitting room.

A young female police officer - albeit off duty at the time - when drunk and unable to find a toilet decided to pee on the floor in a shop's fitting room.

She is now on a disciplinary, though I think many of us here would think such behaviour ought to be congratulated. But then again, the store claimed to have had to spend nearly £500 cleaning up afterwards so perhaps not, lol.

Cleveland Police PC facing sack after 'urinating' in shop | Darlington and Stockton Times

Edited by steve25805
  • Hot 1

You can read the full article here, I spotted it on Monday:

I think there may be some details omitted - the junior sales assistant reporting to the manager as soon as she went into the changing room...   and since when does well hydrated alcohol induced pee smell of anything?

It's cases like this where I wish we could reach out to the people facing humiliation and in this case loss of career, and reassure them we don't think any less of them.   Even if it was just sheer desperation and a drunken misjudgement, we still welcome them through our doors.

• Like 2