Hotel for the weekend = naughty pee fun

16 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@hibillymayshearĀ These are so hot! Would you consider peeing on the wall in a corner of the room?

Of course! Yesterday morning I peed on the carpet from the bed. It felt good being able to pee without leaving the bed and when I was still half asleep lol. Where would you like to pee @peecurious94? I wish you and your family were here peeing with me.

• Hot 1
28 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

That is so great! hotel carpet is PERFECT for peeing šŸ™‚Ā My favorite places to pee in hotels are the carpet, the bed (while cuddling with my husband so he gets soaked, too), the chairs in the lobby, the hallway, and the stairwells!Ā 

Sounds like fun šŸ™‚. So when your family shares a hotel room does everyone pee in front of each other on the carpet or against the wall? Ā DoĀ you let your daughter pee on the carpet too?Ā 

41 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Ā I am so jealous that you got to pee in the corner on the wall! That is one of my favorite spots to pee in my mom's living room and my old closet at her house! Beautiful stream and aftermath šŸ™‚Ā 

When you pee on the carpet or against the wall do you squat or stand?Ā 

• Hot 1