House for myself for 2 weeks

Like the title says, I'll be having the house all to myself the coming 2 weeks. I will definitely be doing the one week without toilet challenge. Problem is, I'll be running out of places to pee in no time. As such, I'll be needing some of your ideas. My bed will be definitely getting more than it's fair share of it. Looking forward to what you come up with. 

• Love 1

You best start off with the places you already thought of yourself, and keep reporting here. I am sure more than enough ideas will be collected over the two weeks. To make a start: In any situation, given you just start to feel the urge to piss, just let loose. No preparation, and luck decides where and how you end up peeing.

7 minutes ago, morty98 said:

You best start off with the places you already thought of yourself, and keep reporting here. I am sure more than enough ideas will be collected over the two weeks. To make a start: In any situation, given you just start to feel the urge to piss, just let loose. No preparation, and luck decides where and how you end up peeing.

I like the sound of that.