Peeing my shorts

It's 8:30 Friday night sitting at the lake with a friend and his girlfriend drinking some beers. The sun is already past the mountain so everything is covered in a shadow. As I come back to my seat with a fresh beer the need to pee hits me. I'm currently wearing black nylon running shorts. So I leaned back in my chair and let a few dribbles Escape into my underwear and shorts. I can now feel the cool breeze blowing across the front of my shorts as I still carry on that conversation with my Camp meets. A few more dribbles escape as I continue to drink my beer . They get up and walk to their car bumbling around looking for something in the back and I lean forward to check to see how noticeable the wet spot is. If there is direct light you would probably notice but since it's already getting dark I continue to let it dribble out slowly as to not make a puddle . They are coming back now so this story will continue the next time I have a free moment.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
13 minutes ago, drh said:

It's 8:30 Friday night sitting at the lake with a friend and his girlfriend drinking some beers. The sun is already past the mountain so everything is covered in a shadow. As I come back to my seat with a fresh beer the need to pee hits me. I'm currently wearing black nylon running shorts. So I leaned back in my chair and let a few dribbles Escape into my underwear and shorts. I can now feel the cool breeze blowing across the front of my shorts as I still carry on that conversation with my Camp meets. A few more dribbles escape as I continue to drink my beer . They get up and walk to their car bumbling around looking for something in the back and I lean forward to check to see how noticeable the wet spot is. If there is direct light you would probably notice but since it's already getting dark I continue to let it dribble out slowly as to not make a puddle . They are coming back now so this story will continue the next time I have a free moment.

That's sooo hot!! 

• Like 1

So the night continued. Beers were flowing and of course my bladder continued leaking. Well I thought I was being pretty inconspicuous but I guess I gradually started releasing more and more pee into my shorts. Third round fourth round and not thinking much of it until I dropped my phone and had to bend over and pick it up. That's when I realized that the front of the seat and the back of my shorts were completely soaked. Well as long as I didn't have to get up I should be okay. Close to the end of the night she asked if I wanted one last beer and I said sure. As she walked over to hand it to me she looked down at my shorts with a kind of puzzled look asked if I had spilled something in my lap. Of course I claimed I spilled some beer on myself. So she kind of shrugged It Off went and started Gathering their stuff up so they could head to their camp. The thought that she had noticed really started to turn me on. We all finished our beers and they headed out to their camp without anything else being said. Of course I have not been leaking into my shorts since I had seen the mess I started to make. So now I was extremely desperate. As soon as I heard them close their camper door I I stood up and completely let loose in my shorts. So now I'm laying in bed enjoying the feeling of the wetness before bed.

• Hot 2