Wetting secretly

Hello Peeps!

Cleaning up is a hassle and wetting alone at home isn't that interesting anymore. Today I tried to be a little more bold and went out at night. Not far from my home was a bench in a non lit area. I sat on the bench and tried to have a secret pee into my pants. I was afraid, that my butt will get all wet, so I moved up a little, to change the deepest point of my body to the crotch area. Pressing my tights together, I let loose. Really slowly, until I heard that droplets hit the ground.

Suddenly a cyclist was coming across. I don't know if he even saw me, but he wouldn't be able to see my slightly peed pants. But now I was afraid that my jeans will become too wet. I went home with a pulsating bladder and a visible wet spot on my crotch. My apartment is in an well lit area, so I was afraid my neighbours would see me. 
I want to spice things up, but I don't want to loose my reputation. Do you have any advice for secret peeing fun?

Just putting out my penis to pee against a tree isn't that thrilling for me.

59050EF3-50C2-4E02-A12D-B792F7DFF72D.jpeg

Edited by Habu
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

The best advice I can offer is to try not to look like you are wetting yourself.

1. Don't get desperate. Pee before you get to the stage where you are fidgeting or doing a pee dance!
  2. Do something else while you are peeing. If you are checking your phone that is all that any passer by will see.
  3. Don't look for a puddle, just ignore your pee. It will be there, but once you step away from it it will not be pee as far as anyone else is concerned.
  4. Be confident.

Have fun...

One of the things that's so impressive and lovable about Aunty Paulypeeps is how matter-of-fact and sensible she is. One almost forgets that what she does, and what she advocates, is actually very subversive and naughty and extremely arousing ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1