Very public wetting (F1 Grand Prix style)

Looks like you had excellent seats - and a great solution too.  Good effort!

Guessing nobody spotted or commented on a puddle under your seat, or was it already wet given the weather over the weekend?

Definitely a race not worth missing any of whilst queuing for the toilets.

(I had my son sat next to me in the grandstand at Silverstone so had to be a little more reserved). 

• Like 2

Yeah - we lucked out pretty well with our grandstand seats! Whilst there was a degree of solution/convenience to it, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t mainly driven by the naughty enjoyment of it - I was just lucky enough that the grandstand design facilitated making it viable to get away with. 

The seats themselves were on wooden planks, so it just dropped down between those after having drained through the hole in the seat. I’m pretty sure no one would have actually been able to see that happening - and if so, would’ve been focusing on the track anyway..  no one said anything, at least! My mates beside me were definitely none the wiser. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mickymoist said:

@James_erased excellent work I would love to do that! Also a great race as a bonus, I've always fancied the Hungarian GP as one to visit 👍🏻

Yeah, there was a definite bit of fortune in how the grandstand was constructed in making it viable to get away with - and very rare you get such an opportunity to be surrounded by so many people and get to enjoy a naughty wetting without it having affect them or anything! I’d have regretted not taking advantage. 

Hungaroring is the first full GP weekend I’ve attended - it’s definitely a good one, and reasonably priced (even for grandstand tickets etc) too, with the cheapest beer on the F1 calendar! The only drawback was getting out after and having to queue two hours for a taxi back to the city afterwards - but still worth it, and Budapest is a great city to visit too 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Love 3

One other pleasing and very positive thing to see, was the number of females boldly going in the mens toilets in order to beat the queues for the ladies!

They were using the cubicles and so sadly didn’t get to enjoy any proper sightings etc, but it’s still always exciting to have girls milling around in the mens toilets!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, James_erased said:

One other pleasing and very positive thing to see, was the number of females boldly going in the mens toilets in order to beat the queues for the ladies!

They were using the cubicles and so sadly didn’t get to enjoy any proper sightings etc, but it’s still always exciting to have girls milling around in the mens toilets!

Absolutely - quite apart from anything overheard, or just the imagination of the action, it's wonderful that the ladies have that confidence and trust that they can enter the mens' toilets safe from harrassment or other unwelcome behaviours.   A step forwards in the right direction (and yes I know it's not exactly new, but you know... every little helps)

Comparison with Silverstone for the F1 - the mens toilets there seemed to either have an inadequate number of cubicles for the guys or separate urinal and cubical buildings - and in either case meant that outside any toilet block were similar sized queues.  A long line of anxious looking ladies and a long but fast-moving queue of guys mostly for the urinals.  The guys queuing for the gents' cubicles obviously had a longer wait and the fact they were queuing probably discouraging any ladies from joining their queue. 

Also on the grandstand seating, the flooring of each tier was a solid sheet of wood with no drainage, and also a raised lip at the front and back.  During a wet session (which we did have) some rows would have had rainwater pooling under the seats but otherwise a puddle under a single seat would have been conspicuous when the seat was flipped up if nothing else.  General Admission was a whole different matter with plenty of grassy bankings to choose from.

• Like 3