Holiday Sighting

Thanks for sharing - sounds a complete delight.

And on balance I'd say that was a pretty good outcome for all concerned - she got aways without the total humiliation of either wetting on the bus or spraying all over her clothes, she had friends to educate and encourage her.

More than that though she now has the knowledge of how to master an outdoor pee successfully - which may sound insignificant but actually means the cycle may continue - she may not avoid booking future tours, she may be able to pee again in the open, she may be able to help someone else.

And you got to witness some of the desperation too - a win, win, win situation.

• Like 2

Brilliant situation.   I agree that it would have been much better to have actually witnessed the peeing, but she had obviously taken the best cover available to her and it would have been incredibly difficult to get to see anything without being obvious about it.   She was clearly totally unused to natural peeing and highly embarrassed about the situation, so to have pried on her would have been very upsetting for her.   You did absolutely the right thing by enjoying the conversation and the sight of her desperation building but leaving her to have her privacy to pee.  

I'm assuming it was obvious where they went and that others would have noticed if you had followed, so you couldn't have "accidently" found them when you went there yourself for a pee?   That would really be the only way you could have got away with seeing her pee.

Maybe if she was more used to the idea of peeing outdoors, she might have squatted at the first place and may not have had the benefit of the cover, but part of the fun is that everyone's approach is slightly different.

I've had many cases where I've known girls were going to pee, but I have decided against following them for a direct view as it would be too obvious and intrusive.   Sometimes you just have to accept and enjoy the situation and the knowledge that this person is peeing - although it is bound to be frustrating.  I'm sure your imagination still has a great picture of her expelling her golden fluid onto the ground though!

• Like 1