Dribbling

12 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

No one mentioned anything, but I am sure it was noticed. Definitely going to do that again! 

And, I'll bet you never noticed those gray-haired ladies in the checkout line.

At least it's still hot at your age!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

I love being mid-conversation with my husband or my mom while dribbling pee down my leg 🙂

As much as I enjoy pushing out a good stream mid-conversation with one of my hiking partners? 😁

Try as I might, there always seem to be a few dribbles at the end.

fromthetrail_81350.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I continued to dribble while we shopped until my husband pointed out my wet crotch and reminded me that people could see it.

Sounds like a lot of fun.  You could always wear a short skirt which would allow you to do this freely without having a visible damp spot.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/7/2022 at 10:59 PM, glad1 said:

I'm curious what's more pleasurable for you, sneakily letting out dribbles or being obvious with serious spurting?

Ohhh this is a loaded question! I think it depends on my mood because there are times that spurting turns me on more, and there are times that being sneaky and leaving little wet spots is more fun. Then there are times that full bladder gushing is what I want to do…I guess it all just depends 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...