Holding without getting cramped up

I’m not sure how many people experience the same thing; instead of wetting myself when I’m absolutely full I can still hold it but my muscles cramp up really bad.

Once I reach a toilet it can easily take minutes to empty my bladder because my muscles are just too contracted to let out more than a small dribbling stream, no matter how bad I have to piss or when I try to push to pee harder. 

I was holding my pee this afternoon for some solo playing after my chores were done but apparently at some point I had crossed over from just really needing a piss, to cramping up. Looking back I absolutely don’t know where the ‘turning point’ was though. 

If anyone here experiences something similar; can you feel the difference/ (upcoming) turning point? And if so; how do you feel where you’re about to cross the ‘border’?  Thanks if anyone can shed some light on it! 😊

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Likelettingitgo said:

Yeah, waiting for a very long time strangely enough does not result in a giant stream, but into a lame drizzle.

But maybe the cause is that by that time i normally have become quite horny. Peeing while being aroused is always hard.

Yeah, that does sound similar. Although I’m pretty sure that arousal is not the reason in my case.. that’s usually pretty high to begin with ☺️ And being too aroused usually makes me entirely unable to pee until I get some distraction. 

• Love 1

I dont really get cramps, or if I do I haven't held long enough to find out yet lol. The closest thing to this that's happened to me is after I've become really full and had an orgasm I wasn't able to pee right away. It took me like an hour or so to get the sensation back, and when it came back I went rushing to the toilet! 

And I'm talking about a big pee. Like 40/45 seconds worth of pee😬 it was eventful to say the least. 

• Love 2