Wonderful Weather = Wonderful Wettings!

Today has been excellent weather here in the UK.

I decided to make the most of my morning and early afternoon in the garden. I setup my sun lounger, grabbed a couple of 2l bottles of water and a glass and got dressed in my favorite casual wetting clothes.

I threw on my favorite tight boxer trunks, then a pair of polyester sports shorts. Perfect for fast drying and hidden wet patches!

Boxers.thumb.JPG.d975da3ed9dccdf05f446884b5b07f00.JPGShorts.thumb.JPG.d04b18fe7dc683caaccda9e6e51c60ed.JPG

I set about just doing little odd jobs around the garden. Drinking plenty, and obviously releasing little teasing spurts whenever I felt the urge build up a little. After an hour or so around 10am I felt the urge was built up enough for a fun soaking. I stood hidden behind the shed, and just let it go. A total release of my bladder into my boxer briefs and shorts. It drenched my legs and feet in my sandals as well, and was probably the first really thorough soaking I've given myself for quite a while!

The relief felt wonderful. I inspected the wetness and you could hardly see the wet patch! Specially once the initial glistening had faded as the wetness spread and dripped out onto the floor.

I settled myself on the sun lounger for an hour or so, and read a book, the whole time just waiting for my pissy penis and shorts to dry out. The sun and cool wind did a quick job of it! I also continued drinking LOADS to keep myself well hydrated.

Once the shorts were nice and dry, I continued with more work in the garden. Replanting a few plants, cutting the grass, and feeding some plants in the pots. It only took around 2 hours after the first soaking for my bladder to refil. I was getting uncomfortable as I was working so I decided to release a little pressure as secretively as possilbe. (It makes no odds as my garden is pretty well hidden anyay and no one was home other than me).

I squat down and started digging weeds out of the side bed. Once in position, I released my muscles. I felt the jet of warm pee spray up into the front of my tight boxers and then trickle down the sides of my penis, down under my balls and pour through the fabric. I peed completely casually like this for around 15 seconds, then moved spots and repeated. After 3 15 second releases my soaked little penis was fully relieved.

Once I was empty, I had another rest and settled onto the sun lounger, allowing myself time to dry in the sun. Another hour of relaxing passed, and it was 13:00. Time for some lunch. I find it so exciting and naughty cooking food while knowing I have been wetting. It just feels like I should be cleaning up. I am prioritising tasty food over showering and changing after two wettings! My naughty pissy man can wait!

I took my food outside around 13:30 and sat to eat on the table and chairs. Just for pure fun I sat eating and then every now and again I let a naughty warm jet of pee out. Just enough to feel it trickle down my pissy penis and get absorbed by the fabric.

Because I didn't let much go while eating it was around 14:30 that I was really feeling the need for relief again. This time the desperation came on fast. Probably because with lunch I had a huge mug of tea, and the caffeine really speeds the process along.

I grabbed a spade, began digging in the borders, just to make me feel like I was being nonchalant about my relief. I relaxed my pee muscles and once again felt the huge flood of warmth around my privates as the pee flooded out full force for the 3rd full wetting of the day! I felt my penis get excited and start threatening to get harder, so I focussed on my digging and just allowed it to continue pouring down my legs onto my feet and sandals again.

I have since spend the last 2 hours or so just relaxing and reading a book. Every now and then I have gone inside just to have a peak down my shorts at my naughty pissy private parts. At one point I even teased myself by going to the bathroom to release about 30 seconds of pee into the toilet like normal. Just to feel the pure tease of normal relief after a day of wetting.

I think my bladder will be full again around 5pm. I have every intention of forcing my pissy little man to wet himself one last time before going to clean up!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 2
37 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Love those boxers 😀

Me too! So comfy and quick drying! 😄  The perfect wetting boxers!

I have finally changed and cleaned up now. Feeling so fresh after such a long day torturing my pissy privates! 😛 But I love it really!

• Like 1