Discreet Leaks! A Convenient Pee Fetish Pleasure

So today I have been much more brave than I usually am when it comes to having a bit of pee fun! By now, everyone on here probably knows I am into the wetting side more than just desperation and peeing, and I am often finding little fun ways to enjoy myself.

The one thing that does bother me about wetting though, is the lack of ability to then sit wherever I like without worry of a wet patch. I enjoy wetting (and rewetting) so my boxers may stay damp.

Anyway! Today I've been enjoying little discreet leaks. The process is simple.

• Step 1 - Go to the bathroom like you would normally.
  • Step 2 - Stand in front of the toilet and unbutton / unzip your jeans.
  • Step 3 - Put your hand down the front of your boxers and position your penis facing upward towards your waistband.
  • Step 4 - Release a quick warm little spurt of pee. The wet patch will spread pretty much instantly around your naughty fella, but won't go down between your legs if careful, and won't get the bum of your boxers wet.
  • Step 5 - Pee like normal, button / zip back up, and enjoy knowing you're indulging in your naughty pee fetish without having to worry about where you sit!

I've been out for a walk today as well. After around 4 of these little leaks. The wetness didn't show much at all (If any) on my dark walking trousers.

I've been enjoying myself like this now for around 6 hours, and have every intention of continuing my enjoyment until bed time. (Another 7 hours or so).

• Like 1