I've Invented a new Wetting Type! (Pre-Leaks!)

Obiously the title is just me being silly! 🙂  So the other day I was having fun wetting. When I thought about something. I often enjoy what is the equivalent of pre-drinks before a night out. When I am really bursting to pee, and fully enjoying the desperation, I like to tease myself with what's to come. I'll purposely let out little warm leaks to tease myself before the final wetting which can sometimes be quite a long time after the pre-leak fun has started! 😄

Does anyone else enjoy this? Would anyone be up for trying it? I find it super exciting and naughty!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

This is something I do to help with ensuring my wettings remain discreet. Before I pee properly I let out a short burst to just initially wet my clothes and the seat so that when I pee properly the seat is already wet and my pee soaks in nicely rather than running off. I don't normally let myself get desperate, but sometimes when I go to the cinema it can be hard to cut off that first spurt after I have preloaded a nice lot of drink beforehand.

• Like 4