A Car Washing Wetting!! :D

So, I decided to be naughty and have a little fun wetting while washing the car. This was Kupars suggestion, so thanks for the idea!

I drank loads before hand. Making sure that as I left the house I was already feeling really rather full.

I have 3 stages to washing my car. The first is to pre-wash it using snow foam. The 2nd stage is to wash all the wheels and tyres, and the 3rd is the wash and wax of the whole car.

Of course, the first step was to get myself into my favorite work / wetting outfit. I grabbed a thick pair of black work trousers and pulled them up over my boxer briefs. I then grabbed a pair of thick socks and wellington boots. It's pretty cold out there! Finally over my t-shirt I put on a thick high visibility work jacket which I wear on cold days.

I've also invented a new idea today I think! It's similar to pre-drinks before going on a night out, except my version is called "pre-leaks". I had already let a few little warm spurts go into my boxers before I even started washing the car. Just to tease my naughty private area and make myself in a more excited mood.

I started the job at about 14:30 and gathered the equipment I was going to need from the garage. I set up the jet wash and filled two buckets with soapy water. Even just gathering the stuff I could feel my poor bladder begging for relief.

The first stage was quite easy to hold through. I jet washed the pre-wash shampoo onto the car, and then while leaving it to dwell I went inside and made myself a large mug of tea. As I was doing so I treated myself to a couple more little pre-leaks and then unzipped my work trousers and had a quick peak down the front to admire my glistening penis and the wet patch on the boxers.

Once the tea was brewed I head back outside to wash off the pre-wash shampoo. It didn't take long, but being back out in the cold weather really highlighted just how full my poor bladder was!

I then moved onto the 2nd step. The wheels. For this I purposely teased myself. Each time I lowered myself into a squat to scrub the wheel, I purposely let a large jet of pee from my penis. It was getting hard to stop after each little leak and some went on a little longer than I hoped! Either way, my naughty little fella was loving the warmth and the excitement of it all.

Once the wheels were complete it was time to wash the rest of the car. The warm water in the buckets was a massive tease. Each time I dunked my hand in, I could feel my bladder ache just a little more. My poor little pissy penis was begging for relief, but I wasn't going to pander to it's needs. Not when I had a half washed car to finish!

Each stretch up to a high point, and bend over to a low point really strained my poor, swollen bladder. The aches were begining to get serious and I could feel my worn out muscles wanting to give up. I stopped to take a break and sat and drank my tea on my garden bench. For my bladder this must have been torture. Knowing full well relief wasn't coming, but more fluid would soon be building up behind the dam!

It was when I leaned over to do the middle of the bonnet that I finally felt my bladder give it's final warning. A huge ache washed over me, and my pee muscles spasmed hard. I knew I had to release soon otherwise it'd probably do some damage to my bladder. I quickly hurried down the side of the house, legs slighty pressed together in a sort of shuffle. As soon as I was sure that I was out of sight of people I unzipped my trousers, dropped into a squat, tilted my hips forward, and released the waterfall.

I looked down between my legs and just admired the absolute flood that was pouring through my boxers. The warmth spread around my private area sending shivers up my spine. The release felt like it went on forever. I must have been pissing for nearly a minute before the flow finally subsided and the flood turned into little glistening drips. I stayed in the squat position for about 10 seconds to allow the final drops to escape from the fabric. I then pulled my work trousers back up over them.

The remaining 1/3 of the car washing felt super naughty. Just going about my normal work while my pissy boy was all warm and wet nestled within in my tight boxers.

Finally, once the job was complete, I packed up all the gear, head inside and removed my work trousers. I have been sat on the computer chair on a thick towel for the last 15 minutes or so. I'm just waiting for my boxer briefs to dry enough to put on a fresh pair of comfy jogging bottoms to spend the rest of the day in.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
59 minutes ago, Kupar said:

You do like torturing yourself!

Of course. 😄

Well, my boxers have been dry for around 30 minutes or so now. I feel like it's time to just let a couple of little teasing leaks out and enjoy myself again! 😄

• Like 1