Deciding What to Do With a Full Bladder? - Suggestions?

Hi All!

So, my housemate is away again for the weekend. In about 2 hours I'll have a very full bladder and have every intention of a fun wetting of some sort! πŸ˜„ I already wet earlier (about 11am and changed into fresh boxers and jeans). I have the following things that I'd be up for doing today.

- Washing the car.

- Bike ride.

- Nice walk somewhere.

- Go swimming.

- Do some gardening.

- Clean the house.

Any fun ideas for a good desperation / wetting scenario would be much appreciated. πŸ˜„

I think wetting while washing the car might be nice. It's easy to disguise the wetness (should you feel you need to!) by explaining that you've just sploshed sponge-loads of soapy water all down yourself during the strenuous washing, or accidentally misdirected a hosepipe πŸ˜‰Β or whatever.

Have fun!

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I think wetting while washing the car might be nice. It's easy to disguise the wetness (should you feel you need to!) by explaining that you've just sploshed sponge-loads of soapy water all down yourself during the strenuous washing, or accidentally misdirected a hosepipe πŸ˜‰Β or whatever.

Have fun!

I'll make sure to get my bladder absolutely bursting before I head out to wash the car then. πŸ˜„ Luckily my drive way is pretty well sheltered from people seeing. (Hedges and Fences either side). So I am usually quite safe. I'll still have to pick my dark work trousers I think though, and perhaps a hoody to wrap round my waist after to hide the little wet patch!

• Like 1

Well. My bladder has filled much quicker than initially expected! I'm rather full now. I've gotten changed and purposefully let out just a couple of little pre-leaks to get my naughty little guy glistening and warm and get myself in the naughty excited mood. I'll update you soon with how everything goes and a nice write up! πŸ˜„Β