About Me

pee01

How did I get into pee stuff you ask ? I will tell you what I like about it.  I got into pee stuff by hearing and seeing women pee. When I was younger I heard a woman pee and was turned on by the sound at the time.Then later in life I saw a woman pee for the first time and was turned on too. I was shocked at how fast pee comes out of a woman when peeing.  Then I got into female desperation and really got into that.I love to hear moan and sigh sounds letting go of a long pee. Then I got into holding my pee and I like the feeling of holding it. I also like taking long pee feelings too.

• Like 2
On 4/6/2022 at 6:15 PM, pee01 said:

How did I get into pee stuff you ask ? I will tell you what I like about it.  I got into pee stuff by hearing and seeing women pee. When I was younger I heard a woman pee and was turned on by the sound at the time.Then later in life I saw a woman pee for the first time and was turned on too. I was shocked at how fast pee comes out of a woman when peeing.  Then I got into female desperation and really got into that.I love to hear moan and sigh sounds letting go of a long pee. Then I got into holding my pee and I like the feeling of holding it. I also like taking long pee feelings too.

It's always interesting seeing how people first found out they have a pee fetish. I found out from the sims game initially, as did many many other people from what I can tell!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

It's always interesting seeing how people first found out they have a pee fetish. I found out from the sims game initially, as did many many other people from what I can tell!

It is interesting to see how people get into pee. Everyone has a different story about how they get into pee. 

• Like 1