How can I hold so much and Pee so long ?

This is the question I get asked all the how I can hold so much and pee so long ?  The fact is years ago as a kid and was bladder shy. I held it at school a lot but the worst was being on buses holding it. Road trips were another time I held it a long time as a kid. At work I held it for hours too. There are times I am super busy with no time to pee and have no choice but to hold it a long time.  I didn't like using some public rest when being out and I still don't today. So I held it in sometimes. There were times when I went to public rest rooms and couldn't pee because I was bladder shy. I can't go around other men at the urinal and it would take some time to relax my bladder to let go. I started to use stalls more in public because I can relax my bladder and let it go easier. 

I have trained my bladder to hold it in through the years by holding it a long time. There are of course drinks that make holding much harder to do. Beer, tea and coffee to name a few that really make the hold harder and hurts more to hold it. I try not to think about needing to pee so bad when holding it and try to find things to take my mind off holding it. When the pain gets too bad it hurts a lot I try to find the quickest rest rooms I can. I am no longer bladder shy anymore. 

41 minutes ago, hold_on said:

Curious how much and how long?

It depends on how much. I held 4 beers . Two coffee in past and fee water bottles.  Most time I hold it 3 or 4 hours

1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

I get asked the same as I don’t usually go when I’m out and about as I don’t like public toilets. I only go a few times a day really. 

Yeah, I am curious how you manage. As someone who's on the small side of bladder capacity, it's interesting to me.

1 hour ago, hold_on said:

Yeah, I am curious how you manage. As someone who's on the small side of bladder capacity, it's interesting to me.

I have mange in the past by try to do things not think about need to keep my mind off need to go bad. It interesting to me too.

Edited by pee01