What is hot about standing tight jeans wetting.

Although I am not personally into doing it, watching wettings of tight jeans from a standing position is interesting and hot.

There is so much variety in how the speed, coverage, and pattern of pee as it descends down the jeans.  I am sure it is a combination of the jeans, underwear (or lack of), fit, anatomy, and amount of pee, but it is always fascinating and hot.

Sometimes, most the of pee pattern is in the front, other times, the rear, and others equally.  How much of the jeans get soaked vs how much bypasses and goes directly to the floor is another variable.

They are all fun and exciting to watch.

• Agree 2

Yes, I'll admit to being bought into that pleasure, of watching a lady choosing to wet a pair of jeans just for the sheer fun of it.

As the Doc has observed, so much variety.  I know it's the rear that normally gets the brunt of the flow, but I'm actually a fan of those situations where the front gets a flood too, the sort that spreads across under the pockets before tracking downwards - usually of course it's followed by a turn around to reveal just how wet the backs are.

• Agree 1