What is your ultimate pee fantasy video scenario, which you are yet to see on the internet?

I'm curious to know exactly what kind of pee videos everyone here fantasises about watching. You can be as specific as you like and go into as much detail as you like. The video doesn't have to exist yet, as it's just a hypothetical fantasy.

I'll start.

I'd absolutely love to see an attractive, well-toned, natural-breasted woman who was very clearly into watersports, dressed to the nines in some office wear (such as a frilly white shirt and grey pencil skirt) but with no lingerie. As the video starts, she would mention that she recently found out about the viewer's fetish for watching hot girls pee. She would stand, legs akimbo, flash her breasts & vulva at the camera whilst giving some dirty talk about how full her bladder is to heighten the sexual tension and how she can't wait to explode everywhere while holding it in saying how amazing the pressure feels. She would say that the viewer is welcome to watch her let it out if they like, and then she'd gently start swaying her hips with her vulva in full frontal view. Then, as part of the hip swaying routine, seductively maintaining eye contact and without using her hands to part her lips, she'd let out a lovely long hot stream of pee all over the floor. As soon as she was finished, she'd smile at the camera and blow the viewer a kiss.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Good call @PissOnMyParade

I think I've mostly shared mine before, but here goes.  It's probably evolved with clips I've seen.

Basically my ultimate fantasy video focusses on first person talking, and with the sense that I'm in a one-to-one conversation with the actor.  That actor will be someone with personality, who can chat naturally and describe how she's feeling.  Body shape, waistline, boob size, colour etc are all important, I just want to feel like I'm chatting naturally with the person. Clothing isn't too important - the girl next door look is fine - to start the clip anyway.

An English accent does it for me, but a little pet hate is the use of 'fillers' - phrases akin to 'so, I was like, walking down, like a kind of like....' and also the unnatural sense of playing to the camera. Call me old fashioned by swearing just for the sake of trying to appear dirty doesn't really do much for me.

And as the video progresses I'd like her to describe her desperation, how it feels, how long she genuinely thinks she can last.  Anecdotes of real experiences are great too.  I watched a clip yesterday (it's in the talking thread in Videos) on an interview with Bailey.  She was asked amongst other things if she'd ever had a real accident, and she said 'yes'.  Then the guy moved on to the next question - WTF!  We need to know, was she embarrassed, was it in public, was she caught?  all those details.

So as this natural chat progresses, it'll be like being out on a date with the model - who knows I have a massive pee fetish, who's interested in me and wants to share her experiences and memories as she gets more and more visibly desperate.  After that - we it's up to her really, as long as the moment isn't wasted for either of us.  If she ends up wetting then fine, if she prefers to strip off and pee where she's sitting or on the carpet in front of her that's fine.  If she'd like to come right up to the camera and describe giving me a shower that's fine too.

Basically as natural as possible - and doesn't need to be over sexualised - I'm happy to be left feeling that was an amazing first encounter and there's going to be lots more on a following video.  I don't need to be dominated and cuckolded, but at the same time I don't want the actor to feel they have to be a fawning sub to me.  Just a natural friend.

The closer models I've found so far that get somewhere near would be Faye Taylor, Tinklefairy (Baddolly), Frankiebabe (Clair Olsen) and Becky LeSabre - elements of all.

Finally I'm more than happy for all of the above to feature more than one model - but under no circumstances cut the clip once the first has peed and the other girl is still squirming.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would love to see more fully clothed pissing on male victims. I have found many videos where a clothed woman gets peed on by guys or girls but never found the opposite, would love to watch a clothed guy completely drenched by women, couples or mixed groups

• Like 1

I would love to see an office scene where people are allowed to piss anywhere, including on each other and nobody minds.

A scene I'd really like to see played out is a girl standing at a photocopier wearing a short skirt and no panties. just hikes her skirt and lets it flood out all over the copier and floor. Perhaps someone comes and talk to her while she's doing it and carries on like its totally normal. Another scene would be a meeting room where a guy stands up and just pisses all over the girl next to him, she even opens her mouth and drinks some. It would also be good to watch a girl lean back in her seat and put her legs on the table and just piss all over the place.

Damn I've got a hard on now! Love thinking about this stuff. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

I've just thought of a new one...

Three or four people - in my world young ladies, but some would equally like to see a mix with guys too - in an Escape Room scenario whilst desperate.

Now to be a bit more prescriptive, I'm talking about participants who are ok with the idea of desperation and wetting if it comes to it - not a scripted scene, but a real escape room puzzle scenario.  They're in that room until they solve the puzzle and get out.   With the twist of their concentration being drastically interrupted by screaming bladders.  People who are willing victims, and not too shouty and sweary about their predicament, but at the same time vocal and obvious how close to losing it they are.

So all of them genuinely trying to solve the puddle - as I say, not scripted desperation.   And who knows what will happen - will one or more of them wet themselves?  Will they choose to piss on the floor to clear their focus?  Will one of them make it and then the camera can film their scramble for the bathroom (or the nearest place for sheer relief) ?  Will there be another locked room on the other side ?

Who knows, it could perhaps become a series - different real people desperately seeking escape before their pee does.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just thought of a new one...

Three or four people - in my world young ladies, but some would equally like to see a mix with guys too - in an Escape Room scenario whilst desperate.

Now to be a bit more prescriptive, I'm talking about participants who are ok with the idea of desperation and wetting if it comes to it - not a scripted scene, but a real escape room puzzle scenario.  They're in that room until they solve the puzzle and get out.   With the twist of their concentration being drastically interrupted by screaming bladders.  People who are willing victims, and not too shouty and sweary about their predicament, but at the same time vocal and obvious how close to losing it they are.

So all of them genuinely trying to solve the puddle - as I say, not scripted desperation.   And who knows what will happen - will one or more of them wet themselves?  Will they choose to piss on the floor to clear their focus?  Will one of them make it and then the camera can film their scramble for the bathroom (or the nearest place for sheer relief) ?  Will there be another locked room on the other side ?

Who knows, it could perhaps become a series - different real people desperately seeking escape before their pee does.

This is excellent!

• Thanks 1