Pictures and stories of peeing fun

3 hours ago, Jfhchr said:

This will be my first post with pictures ever.
I'm not at all used to doing this and am actually feeling kinda shy about it but felt like, if anywhere, this would be the right place to share some of this hidden side of me.

According to my libido, spring has definitely started as I've been feeling way horny lately.
Anyways, it was laundry day and I decided to have a bit of naughty peeing fun on my bed before actually committing to doing laundry lol.
My folks were one floor below though, on a visit, and I told them I was gonna take a quick shower before peeing my sheets and blanket covers.
So feeling extra naughty, I decided to take some highlight snapshots for y'all to enjoy!
I hope you'll like it.

1.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Good pics! Thanks for sharing 😀

• Agree 1
On 3/25/2022 at 11:57 PM, Jfhchr said:

This will be my first post with pictures ever.
I'm not at all used to doing this and am actually feeling kinda shy about it but felt like, if anywhere, this would be the right place to share some of this hidden side of me.

According to my libido, spring has definitely started as I've been feeling way horny lately.
Anyways, it was laundry day and I decided to have a bit of naughty peeing fun on my bed before actually committing to doing laundry lol.
My folks were one floor below though, on a visit, and I told them I was gonna take a quick shower before peeing my sheets and blanket covers.
So feeling extra naughty, I decided to take some highlight snapshots for y'all to enjoy!
I hope you'll like it.

1.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Very nice, did you cum to a finish after?