Guessing Game!

AWN_84

Hello everyone!

Im proposing a bit of a guess game between us members for fun and to get to know ourselves in a sexual way.

here is the deal:

- someone post a picture of him(her)self, but not a fully nude one and no face if you dont want too, just a body picture. you can be skimpy on clothes as you like but neve nude, the more clothes you have, more challenging it will be

- on that picture alone we have to guess: if male - penis size (in its hard state) and if circumcied or not. If female - Cup size and type of  vulva (innie, puffy, big lipped...etc)

- the guesses will keep comming until someone hit the two right, at that point, the picture owner will congratule said person, and will be his(her) turn to post a picture and the game will go on

- if the previous picture poster guess right, then only the second one will be valid. 

- refrain from looking at profile pictures or videos of the person posting, or it will be no fun at all!

As always you dont need to show your face on the pictures, but you can share your age if you so desire, totally optional too, and since i started the thread, i will kickstart the game!

i am 37 YO, start the guessing!

20220324_163900.jpg

Edited by AWN_84
On 3/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, bcreed1983 said:

Kind of think this game could be fun, if it gets too easy maybe add in pubic hair style as well. Anyway my guess is uncut and 6” assuming we are talking about hard not flaccid

Well @bcreed1983 congratuations, since there is no more guesses, i am giving it to you, and you actually came real close: im 6,5" inches and am in fact uncut.

You can either follow up the game to bump the thread and see if more ppl are willing to play or let it go

Ty for participating!

• Like 1