Nurse Walked In On Me Peeing In A Bottle

4 hours ago, freakyelf said:

I have been a lurker here for quiet some time and thought id share some of my own stories and reading doctor doctor story reminded me of a similar situation, ill start with my own then share some sightings and experiences. I was in hospital for some time when I was 22 (cancer) and this happened on my 3rd lengthy stay. I started to run a fever and anyone that has been in hospital knows that if that happens the doctors will order 3 or 4 test to figure out the cause. At this point I was hooked up to the machines on a portable arm so I can walk around with it and still be connected. This time around I need to get a chest x-ray instead of putting me in a wheel chair and wheeling the machines next to me like they would normally the nurses connected them to the bed pole and wheeled the bed down to the x-ray room. At this stage in needed to pee as I was on constant fluids and needed to go every 3 hours. Things move fast in hospitals and didn't have time to go hoping it would be quick I decided not to say anything. It was late at night and got in right away, the entire thing took about 40 minutes and by the time I got wheeled back to my room I was bursting. I made very good friends with the nurses as I was the youngest patient by at least 35 years (I think they were just happy to take care of someone around their age). The nurse that wheeled me back got chatting with me about the good news that I was going to be let out soon, I guess this distracted her because as she wheeled me back into my room she forgot to move the machines back to the portable arm. I thought it was no big deal it was only 2 clamps and I could do it myself, but it was locked in tight. I pushed the call button to get some help, another nurse walked in telling me my one was with another patient and asked if she could help. I told her I was stuck to the bed and needed to pee, she walks over and attempts to remove the clamps but failed to also. I tell her I really can't hold it and if she could bring me a bottle. She walks out and less then 20 seconds later comes back with a bottle tells me she will give me some privacy and will get some help with the machines clamps. She shuts the door behind her but doesn't walk off as I hear her talking to someone just outside of the door. I slide off the bed to stand up and put my penis in the bottle before I can start peeing my nurse rushes in ( I guess it was her the other nurse was talking to and told her I was stuck to the bed but forgot to mention I was peeing). She apologizes about forgetting to unhook me back onto the the portable arm she was so quick about it that she was standing right next to me before she realized what I was doing. She looks down and apologizes again, and said she would come back when I was finished. Feeling bold I said it was alright I was almost finished, I lied I hadn't even started but wanted to see if she would stay or leave, Without another word she walks over to the bed pole and starts to undo them all while I'm peeing in the bottle almost touching shoulders with her she struggles at first but gets them loose and moves the machine over, as I'm finishing she walks over to the door and apologizes again asks if I need anything completely unfazed I was just peeing right next to her I guess its something nurses deal with on a daily basis. Sorry if this was a bit depressing giving the situation I was in but I thought it too good not to tell.           

Very hot account! Thanks for sharing 

Thanks for telling that story - it's a really good one. And yes, I guess the nurses have seen a lot of things 🙂 

But the biggie for me is ... are you OK?! Did the hospital sort you out, and are you clear of the cancer?

8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thanks for telling that story - it's a really good one. And yes, I guess the nurses have seen a lot of things 🙂 

But the biggie for me is ... are you OK?! Did the hospital sort you out, and are you clear of the cancer?

I'm all better thanks for asking 🙂

• Hug 2
  • Love 1