Pee in open wearing saree

You don't say whether you squatted or not but as you were not wearing panties I assume you were able to just stand and allow yourself to let go, if that was the case then it's highly unlikely that you were seen . Either way I would be very cautious peeing where children are likely to  see you,  otherwise keep doing the deed and hopefully we will hear more from you. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/16/2022 at 12:23 AM, Laxmi112 said:

I peed near school field wearing saree, I don't wear panty . Do you think any male saw my pussy while I was peeing

Without knowing what position you were in (standing, squatting, sitting, etc), how long the saree was, how many people were around, what percentage of them were male, and how close they were it is pretty much impossible to answer that question.

I agree that it is impossible to answer the question from the small amount of information that you have given.  However, I have seen ladies peeing whilst wearing a Saree and in each case, they remained  standing with their saree around them.   They did not expose anything and the only reason I knew they were peeing was because they had gone out of their way to stand in a position of discretion and there was a wet patch on the ground when they moved.

The times that I have seen this are:

- Two ladies who left a BBQ area and stood side by side behind a parked car with their feet about shoulder width apart.

- Two ladies in a park who stepped off the path and stood next to a bush, facing the path.

- One lady in a different park who had been with a man on a bench but got up and walked up a slight hill and stood behind a bush.  This lady stooped over slightly and lifted the front of her saree slightly, about mid calf.

- One lady squatted down, on a path to the side of the main path, lifting her clothing up, but keeping it surrounding her.  

In all the above cases, none exposed any flesh above their ankles and all I saw was puddles.

The above were a mix of Indian ladies in sarees and Nepalese ladies who wear long skirts or dresses which have very similar characteristics to Sarees.

• Like 1