"She Pisses like a Race Horse"

Oh dear! I guess if the mourners were from the horsey community they would be used to this and not be put off. I hope so. You don't want something like that to overshadow the rest of the funeral.

13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Oh dear! I guess if the mourners were from the horsey community they would be used to this and not be put off. I hope so. You don't want something like that to overshadow the rest of the funeral.

A lot of people saw it as almost amusement in a dark moment  - almost like a final sort of 'that'll teach you to look miserable at my funeral' message from the other side.

• Love 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't know about racehorses, but I did accompany my wife to the funeral of her work colleague who had tragically died as a quite young lady.

She worked in an equine related training job at the time, and the hearse was pulled by four absolutely magnificent black horses complete with the full black feathered head dresses - and they were the largest horses I've ever seen.  Like cart horses, but with the proportions of a racehorse.

As is fairly usual there was a large group of very well dressed mourners waiting outside the crematorium building, lining both sides of the roadway, and we were discretely waiting on the other side as we weren't immediate family.  There was a wait of a couple of minutes before they carried her coffin into the chapel, everyone standing in complete silence, just the occasional bird tweeting...

And then the sound of maybe 10 gallons of horse piss absolutely jetting onto the tarmac of the road, literally like a fire-hose.  The flow rate had to be seen to be believed, and a stream maybe 2-3 inches in diameter.  Obviously that amount of foamy yellow piss formed a huge puddle - which immediately pooled and ran down the slope of the road to the exact spot of tarmac just outside the entrance where the first arriving mourners were now frantically trying to avoid standing in the lake of horse-piss...   

I probably shouldn't have laugh as it was about a funeral, but that was funny