Returned Favor

20 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

In my experiences of requesting and getting pissed on by women, I have in a few instances been requested to piss on them. None of them had a piss fetish, though after pissing on me, they enjoyed doing it. 

I had just gotten pissed on. As soon as I arrived she began laying out the plastic sheeting. She started pissing as soon as she hovered over my face in a high squat. A hard stream. I could barely keep up swallowing. Just guzzling piss. She finished and there was a small puddle with a yellow tint that had pooled on the clear plastic sheeting, the piss I couldn’t swallow and got wasted. 

She laid on a dry spot of the plastic wearing just a black bra, and told me to pee on her. I asked if she was sure and was she going to keep the bra on. She replies yes. I told her I think I have to go a little bit which will be easy for her being the first time. In reality, I had to piss desperately. 

I stood there at her feet, wearing just boxer briefs and socks, and removed my semi erect penis, and had it out dangling over my boxer briefs waistband. She was talking to me, said something about not to piss in her hair. Without warning I started urinating a hard, clear stream on her stomach, and up to the lower portion of her bra. My hard stream of piss was bouncing off of her skin and sprinkling her in the face. What a relief. I pushed out about 3 more squirts, gave it a few good exaggerated shakes, and put it away. She laid their glistening from the piss. 

Sounds wonderful! So good to introduce someone to the fetish like that ❤️

• Agree 1