1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

Although most of us can't just wet ourselves in our daily lives, some of us can have a day away from the critical eyes of others and make it a no-toilet day.Β Β 

Yeah 😁 Well my house mate is away at his girlfriends again this weekend, so today is going to be another sims day. 😁 Nice big double folded towel on the gaming chair and a good few hours of leaking and making my sims wet thenselves πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

This is such an exciting way to enjoy getting wet.

I get to sit and watch, as a sim gets constantly more and more desperate. Each passing pee hold dance I get more excited knowing that as soon as they loose control, my own naughty little penis will be made to release a lovely warm jet of pee into my tight boxer briefs! I then stay wet like they do and the cycle starts again.

Their bladder fills --> They pee dance a few times --> I ignore their needs and make them do other stuff --> They pee dance some more --> They wet themselves --> I release a lovely warm jet of pee and make my own private area tingle with warm pissy pleasure! πŸ˜„

Heaven!

• Hot 1

Another 2 with the 2 spurts released in real life. I think with the weather being so nice though I am going to go out for a nice walk with my tight boxers clinging to my pissy penis. πŸ˜„

Then I'll carry on doing some more naughty leaking this evening!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, runningback said:

I cant get sims 3 to run on my computer even though I have the sims dvd to install the program, it wont run as it won't set up something mysterious called steam. appears to be something online, why would it have to run online when you have the program dvd to run on your computer??Β  do you make your sims drink a lot of water? have them in sleeveless tee? what is steam and why wont it run without steam? do i need to put a steam kettle on the stove and run a tube from it to put steam inside the computer to make it run???Β 

Its a piece of software that you use to download games. It's very common. This is their website.

Β 

https://store.steampowered.com/

20 hours ago, runningback said:

compatible have the sims 3 starter pack. its on DVD and says for windows xp or windows 7? could it be its not compatible with windows 10? i have other older programs that worked in previous versions of windows thatΒ  don't work in windows 10.Β 

That may also be the case. Some older games have stopped working because of Windows 10 adding a security feature. I don't think you can sort it on Windows 10, but on windows 7 and 8 there are work arounds.

https://www.howtogeek.com/230773/how-to-play-pc-games-that-require-safedisc-or-securom-drm-on-windows-10-8.1-8-7-and-vista/

Β 

• 1 year later...