The scent of used tissue wipes

Does anyone else find the sight and smell of freshly used tissue wipe hot?

Say after peeing, a woman wipes and the wipe is thrown somewhere where cross-contamination isn't a huge factor, like somewhere off a hiking trail or into a freshly lined waste basket, is there anything wrong with smelling that wipe?

Edited by jahman22
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Yes.  I do, definitely.   Especially if I've witnessed the peeing and therefore know that it is a fresh tissue from a good looking lady.

Wipes - not so keen.   They are usually fragrenced, which detracts from the ladies own smell.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I do. I collect them. Take the freshly used napkins/tissue, use them to dab up some of the fresh lady piss, and secure the specimen. 

Also a somewhat desolate area where you often find napkins/tissue is a good sign that piss activity takes place there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes.  I do, definitely.   Especially if I've witnessed the peeing and therefore know that it is a fresh tissue from a good looking lady.

Wipes - not so keen.   They are usually fragrenced, which detracts from the ladies own smell.

When they use Wet Wipes, those are useless in our cases.