Flatly Refusing Myself Relief

So, today has been an interesting day. I have finally had a day off work this week, and luckily it cooincided with my house mate also being away!

This morning I set my self some tasks that needed doing.

1 - Clean the kitchen and hoover the house.

2 - Car wash.

3 - Laundry

I also set myself the challenge of just not peeing until they were all done. I began drinking plenty as soon as I woke up. (Around 7:30am). By about 9:30 I was getting quite full, so I allowed myself relief, got myself showered and dressed and began my day.

From this point on, I'd be just totally ignoring my bladder. If I needed to pee before the 3 jobs were done, I'd be peeing myself. I continued drinking enough to basically guarantee that I'd be soaking myself at some point during the 3 jobs. They usually take me around an hour to clean the kitchen, an hour to hoover round the house, an hour to wash the car and 30 minutes to sort and put on the laundry. There was no way my poor bladder was going to be making it 3 and a half hours with the amount I had drank! 😄

I was wearing a pair of tight boxer briefs, and a pair of comfy jogger bottoms when I began the cleaning and hoovering.

Of course the first hour passed relatively easily. I drank plenty and got on with the kitchen cleaning. Thoroughly cleaning and making sure to take my time. I didn't want to do a rush job.

The hoovering became a little more difficult. I could already feel the 2 cups of tea I had drank coming through to my bladder, and the glass of orange juice and water were coming through fast behind! By the 2 hour mark (near the end of the hoovering) I was already getting desperate. I had drank absolutely loads, and already my 1.4l bladder was filling up!

To wash the car I usually change into a pair of work trousers. They are dark black, and have loads of pockets. I don't mind getting them dirty and I certainly don't mind leaking a bit in them as well! I went outside, and the cool air hit me quite dramatically. If I was on about a 6/10 desperation before leaving the house, I was now comfortably on an 8/10.

I opened the garage up, and began cleaning the car. I knew that if I really had to, a quick rush into the garage would allow me to wet myself out of view of anyone walking passed the end of the drive.

I managed get around all the wheels with the dedicated cleaning method for them, then onto the car. Filling up the bucket, watching the water splash in, had me squirming like crazy. I felt a few little spasms in my bladder, but entirely ignored them! I wasn't going to let my quivering penis and aching bladder dictate when I had to stop work!

Another 20 minutes or so passed, over that period my bladder kept twitching and my pee muscles kept quivering with desperation but again I ignored them. I reached up to the top of the car and felt a jet of warm pee spray into my boxers. Instantly I forced my pissy cock to regain control over the situation and just continued to work as if nothing had happened. A few more minutes passed and another jet of warm pee escaped as I squat down to wash the lower part of the car. This time it was harder to stop, but I focussed hard and managed to top my little pee muscles from giving out entirely.

After a few challenging moments and a couple more leaks, my bladder finally gave way. It was as I was squatting to clean out the sponge in the bucket in front of the car. I felt the leak escape, I demanded my cock regain control, but nothing happened. A torrent of pee sprayed out the tip of my penis, drenching my crotch and pouring through my trousers all over the gravel in front of the car. I continued to try and regain control, and eventually my pee muscles clamped shut, around 30 seconds after the flow had started. I knew almost all of my pee had poured through my boxers and trousers, but just regaining control made my feel like I was still in charge of the relief, even if only very slighty.

I continued packing up my cleaning stuff with a wet patch on my crotch and bum (that I covered with my hoody wrapped around my waist) and finally the task was done. My bladder was worn out, and was still needing a little relief, the warmth of my soaked private parts felt lovely, and it was such an invite to just release the rest to prolong the warmth.

I headed back inside the house, and began sorting the laundry. Eventually I decided it was time to release. Once all the laundry was in the basket and ready to go in the washer, I squat down and released the remaining 25% or so of my pee through my boxers and work trousers all over the washing before putting the whole lot (including my work trousers) into the wash.

Of course, I didn't bother taking my boxer briefs off! They have since dried near enough and my naughty little penis is excited for perhaps another soaking or two before bed time tonight! 😄 I can't help but keep taking little peaks down the front of my joggers and boxers at my pissy little guy. It's such a tease knowing he'll be peeing himself again later some time! 😛

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I like to put a pad and a towel on the sofa when I'm gaming and just leak where I am 😁

Nice! What I did this time was a double folded towel (in case the tiny bit of damp from the boxers got through my joggers) then held until the first leak. I then quickly dropped my joggers and squat down over a mop bucket that I had handy before pulling my joggers back up and continuing to game as if nothing had happened. 😁

• Like 1