Ex-Wife Peed in Basement for Revenge

On 2/16/2022 at 2:58 PM, Kirby23 said:

Several years ago I was in a co-habitation situation for nearly a year with my (then current) wife when we were going through a divorce. She had no desire to move out until she was forced to do so by the court.

I set up an "apartment" of sorts for her in the semi-finished basement. There was a bed, microwave, fridge, food, etc., but no bathroom. I expected that she would use the bathroom (and shower, etc.) on the main floor of the house. 

I later found out that she was using the bathroom for showering and #2s, but that she was actually doing all of her peeing in the basement. The weird part is that I only found this out after we'd been in this living situation for a few months!

She was an alcoholic, and drank a lot of beer. One time we'd been home together all day, and it occurred to me that she hadn't been upstairs (to the main floor of the house) all day. I would have seen her, because to get to the bathroom, she'd have to walk right past the living room where I was. This struck me as unusual, because she usually peed all the time (due to the amount of beer she usually drank).

So, I went downstairs and confronted her about it, and asked "Um, where have you been peeing?!"

The short answer was pretty much anywhere she felt like. In the corner, on the rug, on the basement floor, behind the furnace, etc. 

She knew she would be moving out and I was going to be selling the house (and we were getting divorced) so she super didn't care. She didn't even try to lie about it or hide it, she was unapologetic. She said it was my fault because I hadn't supplied her with a suitable bathroom facility in her living space. 

At the beginning of our arrangement she'd been peeing in a bucket and dumping it in the sump. Later, she got lazier and bolder, and would pee wherever she felt like, out of laziness, convenience, and sheer spite. Apparently the most common place she would pee was off of her bed, onto the rug.

The simple fact was that there was really nothing I could do about it. What could I do, call the police? My lawyer? What were they going to do?

So in the end, we reached an uneasy agreement. I asked her not to pee anywhere that would cause permanant damage and/or lower the sale value of the house, and she agreed. 

After she moved out, I obviously threw that rug away (and her bed too), and deep cleaned everything else as best I could. When cleaning I found lots of evidence of places she'd been peeing that I hadn't previously found out about. 

Did this experience cause your fetish or you guys did this before together?