Public diaper piss

• 7 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 7:53 AM, Peeteller said:

@TheArizonaSolutionI try to do it during the daytime ( to ensure usually that the cashier is the appropriate age), because it a wonderful feeling talking to cashier and looking them in the eyes while actually peeing at the same time. 

Looking forward for you story.

Because once you get comfortable, next adventure is standing in a check- out line

I was in an uber once and peed so loud she heard me, when i get in ubers I always tell the driver im incontinent and wearing a diaper. When i peed in this girls car though she wasn’t mad, probably because I don’t leak but I also think because I warned her. She ended up pulling into a gas station and I changed in the bathroom. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
On 10/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, Wetseat said:

I was in an uber once and peed so loud she heard me, when i get in ubers I always tell the driver im incontinent and wearing a diaper. When i peed in this girls car though she wasn’t mad, probably because I don’t leak but I also think because I warned her. She ended up pulling into a gas station and I changed in the bathroom. 

Wow, that must have been a loud pee! I’d love to audibly hear someone wetting like that. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 4:39 PM, nenTyp said:

How long did you keep going? 

Did you further wet the diaper in public places?

Yes, I ended up mostly filling the dry one, but I went to sleep in it and it felt so good. In the morning I woke up and pissed in it as much as I could, as it was difficult to relax. It leaked down my back a little.

I flipped onto my stomach and humped the wet, mushy piss diaper into my juicy pussy against my bed. There was a lot of pressure so some piss was squeezed out of the diaper and soaked through my sweatpants onto my bed. This brought me over the edge and I came so hard simply by humping the wet diaper. Then I flipped back over and squeezed it with my hand so it would soak my pussy again, and then touched my wet cunt and fingered myself to a second dizzying orgasm. My clit was throbbing afterwards and I needed to take a nap. 🙂

• Hot 3