A Wet Winters Walk!

I had some great fun this morning! πŸ˜„ I woke up really quite early (about 7:30am). I checked the weather forcast and it looked really good. Dry, windy, and pretty mild. My favorite kind of weather to go for a nice long walk in. πŸ™‚

I decided I would leave for my walk around 10am. I plotted a nice route, it involved some country lanes, a forrest section, and a good few farmers fields (on public footpaths of course). I also planned to be leaving the house with a nicely full bladder, ready for a bit of outdoor fun!

I showered early, and dressed. I chose a nice tight pair of boxer briefs made of polyester. The material is super quick drying, and it doesn't really hold onto much fluid, perfect for any leaks or "accidental" wettings. (I have attached a pic to this post of what they are like). I then slipped into my comfy walking trousers which are black, and hide any dampness incredibly well. πŸ™‚ I also wore some nice comfy walking boots, and a t-shirt with a jacket in case it turned colder.

Anyway, Between about 8am and 10am I drank plenty of fluids. I had two large mugs of tea, and a big 1l bottle of water. These alone would be enough to fill my bladder. I also packed a bag with some snacks and a couple more 1l bottles of water. I didn't want to get dehydrated!

The route I plotted was just short of 8 miles. On average I walk at around 3.5mph so I worked out it'd take me around 2 and a half hours. Easily long enough for my bladder to be past the point of bursting.

At around 10am I headed out. I think if I had to rate my bladder desperation on a scale of 1-10 I would say I was easily at about a 6.5. I was very aware of my need to pee, and knew that if it was a normal day, I'd most likely be heading to the toilet within the next 30 minutes or so. This time, however, I'd be heading much further away from a toilet. πŸ˜„

The first half a mile of the walk was getting out of the town I live in. This was over and done with pretty quickly, and I was out into the country lanes within about 10 minutes. I've always fantasised about wetting in an obvious place, however I have never had the nerve to actually do it in case I get seen by someone I know! That'd be terrifying.

Another mile or so of the journey passed. I could really feel my aching bladder by this point, and knew I'd be having to pee pretty soon. I was only about 30 minutes into the walk, and I knew full well my bladder would be begging for relief soon. I turned off the country lane and into a forrest. The walk through the forrest was lovely. It was calm, quiet, and really secluded. The issue with this though, was that at any point, a person could come round the corner! There's no way I could relieve myself here without the potential of being seen if I was mid flow!

The forrest route took up around another 2 miles of the walk. By this point, I was mid way through, and my bladder was bursting for relief. The tea and water I had drank before leaving, and the various sips I had taken while walking had hit my bladder hard. Luckily, I was coming up to the best section of the route for relief! This section was around 2 miles of farmers fields. The view lines were perfect for knowing if people were about, and the hedge rows provided fantastic cover for when the inevitable happened and I felt the final spasm of my bladder telling me relief was required. At this point, each step was getting more difficult. The jolting as I stepped over rough ground made my bladder throb with desperation. My pee muscles were getting close to being worn out, and my penis started to need reasurance and support by being grabbed tightly every now and then.

Around 15 minutes into this section of the walk, I finally couldn't stand the desperation any more. My poor bladder had done all it could to contain what was probably around 2l of fluids that I had drank, and I felt the final warning spasm. I quickly looked around and spotted a nice gap in the hedge. I checked the views in either direction to confirm no one was about, and quickly slipped into the gap between the bushes.

I fumbled around with my button and zipper. My bladder was spasming and sending release signals to my brain as I hurried to pull my trousers down. As soon as they were out the way, I dropped into a low squat, tilted my waist forward as far as I possibly could, and released. The relief was instant, there was no delay or struggle to start the flow. As soon as I had stopped focusing on holding, my pee muscles relaxed and a wave of warmth spread fast around the front of my tight boxers, bathing my quivering penis in a huge flood of pee. A wave of adrenaline and relief washed over me and sent a shiver down my back. I quickly looked around. No one was coming, so I continued peeing through my boxers for around 20 seconds before clamping off the flow mid way through the relief. I once again glanced around. Reassured no one was there, I pulled my wet boxers down and inspected my soaked, glistening penis. I began to release again and watched the pee spray full force out the tip of my soaked cock, straight into the long grass. Mid way through the flow I slipped my boxers back up over my pissing cock and once again felt the warmth spread aroudn my penis as he wet himself again!

Once the flow had subsided, I shook a little to get the worst of the wetness to drip out through the material, then stood up and pulled my walking trouser back up over my wet boxers. It felt so naughty and exciting to just hide the lovely wet patch, knowing full well that the next 3.5 miles I'd be walking along with a pissy cock being teased by a pair of soaked tight boxers.

I continued my walk as if nothing had happened. I could feel the warm wet material pressed tightly against my soaked penis. It was a serious tease, walking along in public knowing how naughty I had been. At the end of the fields, I was back onto the country lanes. This section would now cover the last 3 miles, looping me back round to my house.

I kept looking down at my crotch to check there was no obvious wet patch. Luckily, a combination of both the thin boxer material, the thick walking trousers, and the colour of my trousers made it near enoughΒ  impossible to see any wetness, especially if you were in a passing car concentrating on driving.

By the time I had returned home, around 50 minutes after the wetting, my boxers were near enough dry. They were still noticably damp to wear, but perfectly okay to keep on. I opened the front door to my house and stepped in. I head upstairs to the bathoom where I undressed apart from my boxers.

I gave myself a good wash over at the sink, (well apart from my pissy private area), and head into my bedroom where I grabbed myself a comfy pair of joggers and a tshirt. Before pulling up my joggers I pulled the waistband of my boxers away from my front, and stared down at my pissy cock. I tingled with excitement as I admired my naughty man and ignored the need to wash my pissy private area. I snapped my waistband back and pulled my joggers up, committing my penis to spend a day being a naughty little mess! πŸ˜›

It has now been about 2 hours since I finally got home from the walk, and while typing this I have been ignoring my bladders need for a 2nd relief, whilst constantly pulling my waistband away and just admiring my naughty obedient penis! No matter what naughty torture I force him into, he's always excited for it! I can't wait until I have finished typing this to go and just force him to pee himself for a 2nd time!Β  πŸ˜„ Here goes I guess! πŸ˜›

1753314042_boxerbriefs.thumb.jpeg.f0fc13d36a4614f1902b727c36a0e158.jpeg1679078235_WalkingTrousers.thumb.jpg.a9b97e6cecf61c7066fd277c3a531d50.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Ahhh second relief complete! Felt like heaven forcing my naughty fella to rewet himself. πŸ˜„ I'm sat on a nice tripple folded towel on my computer chair now. Every now and then just looking down the front of my trousers and admiring my obedienty pissy little penis! πŸ˜› Maybe I should torture him some more later and force him to wet at 3rd time? πŸ˜‰ Β 

21 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

That’s so hot!! Β Bet those boxers smell great now?? πŸ˜€

There's a lovely delicate pee scent, but not overpowering. The amount I drank meant it was really dillute for both wettings. πŸ˜„ So at the moment it isn't noticeable at all until I pull my waistband away on my joggers and really focus on trying to smell it. πŸ˜›Β 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I can't NOT give my naughty fella a 3rd soaking surely? My bladders getting nice and full now. Just don't know what naughty fun to have with it. Another soaking? A pee in the toilet to tease my pissy little penis? A pee and then a quick whip back into my boxer briefs to catch the drips? πŸ˜› Any ideas?

I decided this pee would be a normal pee. I stood in front of the toilet, pulled my joggers down and whipped out my naughty little penis. I peed full force for around 45 seconds and then tucked him back into my slightly pee scented boxer briefs (unwiped of course). Heavenly relief. πŸ˜„

2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Never had the chance to do that! You don’t get chaffing staying in wet undies??

Nah they dry so fast that after about 30-40 minutes they are all dry again. Then the next wetting I wait for about 2 hours or so after anyway. πŸ˜„

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Nah they dry so fast that after about 30-40 minutes they are all dry again. Then the next wetting I wait for about 2 hours or so after anyway. πŸ˜„

Nice!! I did a great wetting on weds- was unbelievably desperate- went on forever- in the end my white Calvin’s were completely see through 🀣 

• Haha 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Nice!! I did a great wetting on weds- was unbelievably desperate- went on forever- in the end my white Calvin’s were completely see through 🀣 

Sounds like the perfect kind of wetting that does! It feels so much better when it's from full desperation!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Yeah it fascinates me how much puddles spread-even remember when it happened to people in infants school- and that would have been from tiny bladders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I need to measure how big my puddle could be on a totally flat surface! I imagine 1.4l of pee would spready very wide!

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

I need to measure how big my puddle could be on a totally flat surface! I imagine 1.4l of pee would spready very wide!

Definetely!! It’s the same as when a guy pees on tarmac, and you get a whole river of piss! Guess would be the same if a girl did it as well?Β 

A girlfriend of mine once had a drunken wee between 2 petrol pumps at a garage-thought she had got away with it until the river running across the forecourt gave her away!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I'm sure it would be. πŸ˜„

Β 

2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

A girlfriend of mine once had a drunken wee between 2 petrol pumps at a garage-thought she had got away with it until the river running across the forecourt gave her away!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Beautiful! Bet that was so hot to see!

• Like 1

Update - I drank quite a few beers last night and gamed. I was busy on the game and bursting to pee. As soon as the round was over I ran to the bathroom. Pee spurting from the tip of my already pissy cock.Β 

I fought to keep control but by the time I reached the bathroom my naughty cock was pretty soaked anyway so I just jumped onto the toilet and let my dirty man pee himself yet again.

I returned to my gaming session and just sat on a thick towel again, totally ignoring the wet boxer briefs clinging tightly to my pissy cock.

Another hour or so passed, me prioritising pretty much anything over the come down that is the clean up after a wetting.Β 

Once I had finished gaming around 11pm I was once again totally dry. I jumped into bed and fell asleep, waking up now 9 hours later and 22.5 hours after my initial wetting of these boxer briefs I am still wearing!! 😍😍

It's been an incredible weekend so far. πŸ˜›

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 1