Today I knew my house mate wouldn't be at home when I got back, so I decided to skip my afternoon pee at work. This turned out to be very exciting! πŸ˜„

Β 

It was 14:30.Β  My bladder was nice and full, but not on the verge of wetting. It was at the point that I'd class as the perfect desperate feeling. It was also at this point, that I was due to leave work. I walked out through the door into the cold air. Instantly I knew that I'd be pushing myself to my limit on my journey home! If I had to stop somewhere I would, but only if I was seconds from disaster!

The first half of the drive wasn't too bad. I could feel my bladder throbbing, and my pee muscles twitching occasionally, but this was nothing out the ordinary for a good holding session. It wasn't until about half way back (15 minutes in) that I began to feel the real full desperation. I had just come up on some traffic lights for temporary road works. There was very little movement, and as soon as my bladder understood the situation, it began to send signals that it seriously needed relief. It's often typical that you end up needing to pee more when you know you can't, and this was definitely one of those moments.

The traffic slowly crept forward, each press of the clutch, and each acceleration made my bladder spasm yet again. The muscles in the base of my penis were twitching wildly, trying to keep control over the huge pressure from within my bladder.

As soon as I was free from the traffic, I did everything I could to make sure I got home quick. Risking those extra couple of MPH just to make sure my car seat didn't get wet! My penis was quivering and aching with desperation as I turned the last few corners into the road I live on. I could see the house in the distance. My bladder spasmed, HARD! I clenched my pee muscles with all my strength and some how managed to force my bladder and penis to keep control.

The one thing I really suffer with when holding is the "Latch Key" problem. My bladder knows full well that as soon as I'm out of that car seat, relief is near and often too soon to be back in the house. I sat in the car, focusing on my holding technique before slowly opening the door, and sliding out of he car. As I stood up the waistband on my work trousers clamped tight against my bladder. I grabbed myself a little, then hurried up the drive carrying my laptop bag.

It was, as is very cliche, at the point of walking up the drive that my bladder and penis decided to protest against being forced to hold. A large jet of pee sprayed from my penis, soaking the front of my boxer briefs. The warmth spread quickly in the tight material and soaked around my penis. I forced myself to regain control and continued up the drive a step at a time. The warm wet material clinging tightly to my penis was both torturous and heavenly.

I began to fumble for my keys, quickly fishing through my large pockets on my jacket, finally finding the one I wanted. I managed to get the door open, when another jet of beautiful warmth flooded into my boxers. Again, I managed to regain composure and force my bladder to regain control. I quickly kicked off my work safety shoes, and dropped everything at the door. I ran to the bathroom as quick as I could move without loosing all control. I could feel little spurts spraying into my boxers throughout the trip to the bathroom.

As I was unbuttoning the waistband, I felt it begin to flow slowly out, this time without being able to regain control I quickly unzipped my trousers, yanked the front of my boxers down out the way and released an already wildly pissing penis. It sprayed everywhere as I pulled the boxers out of the way, splashing down either side of the toilet. I quickly grabbed my sopping pissy cock and aimed, finally releasing the full pressure for what must have been near a minute! The relief was pure heaven after such a desperate hour or so.

As soon as the flow subsided, I inspected the damage. The front of my boxer briefs were pretty much wet all over, my penis was glistening with pee, and my work trousers had a little wet patch.

I tucked my pissy penis back into my wet boxer briefs andΒ  pulled my work trousers off. Then I cleaned up the splashes from where I had struggled to aim.

Having finally sorted it all out, I threw my trousers in the wash, grabbed a pair of comfy joggers from the draw in my bedroom, and pulled them up over my wet boxer briefs. I'm not going to miss this opportunity to punish my dirty little private parts after failing to hold my pee as required! I'm sure at some point later this evening I'll make my naughty little guy wet himself again in these boxers! It seems like fitting punishment for a penis that quite clearly would rather pee itself than hold as required! πŸ˜„

• Like 1
  • Hot 2