What exactly is it about peeing that you personally find hot?

I just wanted to know what each member of this forum personally finds hot about pee.

For me, it's a number of things. First of all, there's the taboo of it. It's not deemed societally acceptable to even watch the guy standing next to me at the urinal, let alone a woman who I find sexually attractive, so when a woman who i do find sexually attractive allows me to be a fly-on-the-wall during her most intimate, private moment in spite of such a huge societal taboo, it's kind of like the ultimate symbol of trust, acceptance, and intimacy... Second of all, there's the taboo. I love breaking taboos. There is nothing sexier than sticking the proverbial middle finger up at those who tell me I shouldn't do something. Did I mention the taboo...? 😛

Joking aside, another reason I love pee is the sheer variety of ways that pee can be enjoyed. Public peeing, wetting, golden showers, carpet peeing, toilet peeing, garden peeing, pee desperation/holding, floor peeing, sink peeing, car peeing etc etc. It's a wonderfully diverse fetish.

What does everyone else like about it? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

For me everything involving pee is a turn-on. But if I have to name one aspect which is bigger than all the others it would probably be the naughtiness of doing something with pee which is not mainstream (hehe) accepted. I think I also like it so much because all the physical aspects turn me on: I like the sound of pissing, the smell, the colour and the taste. he best way for me to start the day is waking up in a pee-stained bed, relaxing while laying on my back and completely empty my bladder so I can feel the puddle forming under my bum. Apart from my morning coffee, this is what I really enjoy in the morning. 💧💧💧

• Like 2