Hi from the UK

Great site, been reading it for a while now and decided it was time to join and share my experiences.

I love pee play, wetting / messing / desperation, nappies (diapers for the US!) and sometimes combining with masturbation.

Love wetting and messing outdoors in the countryside (but not anywhere I can be seen), and secret desperation & nappy usage in public without anyone knowing what I'm up to!

Edited by InOddPlaces

Hi and a huge welcome to the community, I know you've been exploring around and hope you're enjoying the site.

Just to pick up on two points though...   It's worth a good read of our site rules as a new member.  We don't encourage people seeking meet-ups, there's that risk that the site gets over-run by people posting possibly false profiles trying to go beyond the boundaries of what we are - an online community of friends.   Also when you mention messing, if you mean 'other than pee' then that's off limits here.

Sorry that sounds a bit negative and unwelcoming - it isn't meant to be of course, just letting you know so you can enjoy the very best time within the family that is Peefans.

• Like 1