Going into the New Year Pissy?

So, for the last 5 or so years I have always tried to make it a super naughty habbit of going into the new year pissy. Start as you mean to go on of course!

One year, for example, I made a point of wearing a pair of super dark blue jeans, a pair of boxers, and underneath those another tight pair. I wore a long coat, that covered myself below my crotch (as it was a cold night and we were going from place to place in the city). At around 10 to midnight, I let a lovely big spurt out into my boxer briefs when stood in the crowd. The countdown happened, and I stayed out until 2:00am with damp (well dry after a while) boxer briefs. The rest have been similar, with slightly different underwear, or overwear, all pretty good at hiding a little leak.

One of the years I stayed in, and let it all flood out in a full wetting at midnight. Great fun!

It'd be super naughty if others would join in on this naughty little highlight of the night! And anyone that does feel free to post a comment about what you did and how you got on with it. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I may well join you in that quest.   Not entirely sure how tonight is going to turn out for me, but I am sure that I will as a minimum pee outside on New Years Eve and again on New Years Day.

Both a good way to end and start a year! 😄 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I managed to sneak a little warm leak just before midnight. It was only a little one to re-wet the front of my boxers for the count down. Just before I left town I snook out another warm little spurt. Then head home. I got undressed apart from my boxer briefs and fell asleep. 😁

Did my wetting with the countdown! It wasn’t my biggest pee, but I did have to go. And the underwear I had on did absorb a big amount of it! It felt great sitting in my yard and letting it soak in, it was a super windy and chilly night here. I sat in my warmth just briefly before going back inside so I could fully warm up lol. But it was fun to pretend that the cheers and fireworks I heard were celebrating my peeing 😂

• Love 1

I didn’t wet at midnight but I did pee at a park bench next to a road about 5:30 pm on NYE and then again in the garden about 11pm.  I have peed outside twice today - New Years Day. Both times by closed public toilets.  One of them had a mesh door across it so I peed through the mesh onto the floor.  The other I peed in the alcove that formed the entrance to the ladies. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I didn’t wet at midnight but I did pee at a park bench next to a road about 5:30 pm on NYE and then again in the garden about 11pm.  I have peed outside twice today - New Years Day. Both times by closed public toilets.  One of them had a mesh door across it so I peed through the mesh onto the floor.  The other I peed in the alcove that formed the entrance to the ladies. 

Sounds like a naughty couple of days!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I managed to sneak a little warm leak just before midnight. It was only a little one to re-wet the front of my boxers for the count down. Just before I left town I snook out another warm little spurt. Then head home. I got undressed apart from my boxer briefs and fell asleep. 😁

I was unreasonable to my naughty little guy. I woke up and didn't bother changing out of the pissy boxers until like 2 in the afternoon!

• Like 1