Catie lee Q&A

17 hours ago, Bigjosh said:

Continuing on the swimming pool topic, do you ever pissed on one with other people close? If so, did they noticed?

Yes sometimes I'll purposely go near someone but i don't think they have ever noticed or have been too polite to say anything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Moderator’s note:

This topic is now locked whilst under review by staff.

@-Z. Your message has been heard loud and clear and is the subject of ongoing staff discussions. You are not alone in your view or concerns.

@Coupleslave - I’ve removed your last comment. Not censoring per se, but as per my post above (Saturday 10:42pm), non-pee related content was not to be discussed in this post. 

ALL - I have repeatedly emphasised the need to keep this site a pleasant and enjoyable place for all.

When multiple site members are quoting this and a related thread as reasons for them wanting to leave then we have a problem.

It is the responsibility of all users to keep this site a safe and harmonious place. That’s what you signed up to when joining the site. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 1

Ok Ladies, Gentlemen and those who prefer to identify otherwise - the review I mentioned above has been carried out.

Admin, who is the overall site manager has issued the policy. And it is aligned with the approach staff have been taking so far.  Please have a read of Admin's post on the subject which is at > https://peefans.com/topic/21944-extreme-content-update/?tab=comments#comment-299314

In a nutshell, there is absolutely no problem with naughty pee.  However activities which cause distress to a non-willing participant are not allowed.

For that reason you may notice that some content has been removed from this and other threads.

Please read the link above.  Please apply the test 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' before posting.

We are not trying to trip anyone up, we will continue to advise - but posts which don't meet the test will be removed.  Repeat deliberate offenders may find themselves receiving more than advice.

(Final point - If you are reading this and thinking what a lame bunch we all are, well maybe this isn't the community for you.  This is our friendly safe community and this is how it is).

• Thanks 1