New to pee

pantux

Hello I am a 60 year old male who has just discovered he loves pee. I experimented 35 years ago at my wife’s suggestion I liked it, she didn’t. Never explored it again until now. Since my wife got sick she has been unable to have sex I have been left to my own devices. On another forum someone suggested self pee, I thought it might be interesting. Didn’t work like I had hoped I have a big belly. A few months latter I was talking to a pee enthusiast and she suggested I pee into a cup and pour it on myself. I was blown away by the sensation. Started slow lower body have moved up and love pouring it down my face and rubbing it over my body. I kept my mouth shut at first now I open my mouth and am building up to taste more.  Only have been doing this for a couple weeks. I was looking for a place where they don’t go ewww, I think I have found a safe place. The more I explore the more I am fascinated by all areas of pee and pee play. Very excited about exploring more. 

• Like 2

Hi @pantux and a huge welcome to Peefans. You have definitely found a safe place and somewhere to share with like minded people here.

You'll gather we have people enjoying all manner of pee related content. Some of it based on observing others or participating, but also lots of solo activities too.   Whatever it is, it's in our ethos (and rules) to be accepting and supportive.

Hopefully you'll be finding your way about but definitely shout up with any questions or concerns.

Cheers - Goose 

• Like 1