A Boxer Brief Soaking Day

So today I have decided to have some naughty fun. Whenever I decide to have naughty fun I usually wear my nice tight boxer briefs that are polyester. This is because they are super fast drying.

My first pee was when I was washing the car. I was bursting to pee, but didn't want to stamp through the house in my work boots. I hurried around the back garden, pulled my work trousers down (like the ones in the image below) and then just sat on the edge of one of my the walls in my garden. I released and felt the warmth spread around my naughty little fella. It was such a lovely feeling. Steam was rising from the fabric as it glistened and the pee splashed onto the flood under me.

2013494245_worktrousers.thumb.jpg.cd7b6c52aea90b1baeeef056817d1697.jpg

I then pulled my work trousers back up, and continued washing the car as if nothing had even happened.

Once the car washing was done, I head back inside, pulled off my work trousers and changed into my comfy joggers. My boxers were pretty much dry by now so I wasn't bothered about the joggers getting very slightly damp.

I began playing PC games. I was drinking a lot while I was washing the car (Cups of teas to keep warm) and was drinking while gaming. It wasn't long before my bladder was filling up and I was squirming in my leather PC chair.

As one of the games finished, I rushed out of the room up to the bathroom. As I dived for the toilet, I pulled my joggers down and sat as quick as I could letting the 2nd flood of warm pee pour through my boxer briefs again, rewetting them and warming up my pissy private parts once again! I rushed my pee and pulled my joggers up as quick as I could and then ran back to the PC with a towel from the bathroom.

For the last hour and a half or so I have been sat with slightly damp boxers just playing my game as if nothing strange is happening at all.

I have every intention of making my naughty guy soak himself again soon! My bladder is filling nicely. 😄 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And there's the 3rd soaking 😄 Feels so so naughty! I'm just fully indulging myself today! This one was an interesting one. I saw sat watching TV holding. My bladder was getting really rather full so I went to the bathroom.

Instead of standing in front of the toilet though, I pulled my joggers down entirely, squat down in the shower, and tilted my hips as far forward as possible and then just released allowing a full 35 second flood through the front of my tight boxers. The pee flooded over the shower floor and into the drain nicely.

I then hopped out the shower, pulled my joggers back up over my pissy boxers and have settled myself back on my thick folded towel on the sofa.

I can't help but keep peaking down the front of my tight boxers at my pissy little guy. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I tell you what. It felt super naughty this morning waking up with my tight little boxer briefs still snug against my pissy little cock. As soon as I was awake I couldn't help but pull the covers back and pull my waist band away and look down at my naughty little guy all snug, warm and pee scented. I peed like normal for my first pee of the day (Which felt super naughty knowing he'd already wet himself 3 times and been sent to bed pissy). I then drank loads, waited until I was super full and wet myself in the shower, before washing and cleaning up what must have been at least a 24 hour pissy scented little private area. 😛