For the ones that might be interested to read about taking a pee below the xmas tree into the sand.

Yesterday i'be bought my very first own xmas tree. I've searched on the field of the seller and i've got it with some roots and sand. When back home i didn't have time to get it potted.

Today i had some time to place the tree into the pot and filled it with sand. The sand is about 3 inches below the edge of the pot so it wouldn't overflow easily when watering the tree. Still there is about 30 lites of sand in it. I have moved it into the place and put some  on it.

In the evening i needed to pee and i've held it some time because i didnt want to pee into the borig toilet. And then i've got the idea to water my own xmas tree for the first time. The sand  wet alreay because of some rain, but it  a great oppurtunity because there were only some lights in the tree, not yet the glass balls.

I got to turn some lights on and moved to the tree. Unzip my pants, going on my knees and hang my penis over the edge to pee. One hand was used to get a good visual on the sand and the other to aim. 

The visual was bad, i saw a pool of piss but not many details because it was dark below the tree so i've decided to take my cell phone light to get some details. Both hands were in use so i needed to control the stream a bit because it aimed upwards. I was carefull but it still hit the bottom of the tree and not only the sand. Hopefully it wont smelly.

Now before going to bed i wanted to make sure my bladder was empty and went to the tree again. I tought about 2 seconds pee but it went like 10 second. A bit more than expected

I don't want to turn the wet sand into mud, but this oppurtunity was too good to not use it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Never had the visual of someone peeing in a Christmas tree, and I must say it's hot as hell 🥵🥵 seems like something someone would do when drunk, but the fact that you sought it out sober is a huge turn on!! Just don't let it die before Christmas lol. Santa Clause probably wouldn't like that too much. 

• Like 1

Oh yes I will be carefull to not let it die before xmas. 

I even tought about to take a picture of the pool, but it looked so dirty that I've not done that. The corner where I've peed was a bit muddy. Hopefully those details wont make it a bad story.

And to add another detail: the corner smells like piss now. I tought it was a clear pee, but it seems it was yellow.

The point is, when its fully decorated u need a tube or something. Than it wont be possible to do it directly into the sand.

Maybe its possible to spray all over the tree after xmas 🙂

Edited by kiass

The tree is decorated and the corner smelled like sand again and not pissy anymore.

Before going to bed today i felt the sand and it was very dry. And the same time i needed to pee before going to sleep.

I knew that the pee would be yellow and smelly, but the toilet would have been too boring. So I took the challange again 🙂

• 1 month later...

The tree is still standing, but it is going to end soon. 

This story started with some "innocent" pees, but it went crazy and beyond fantasies.

I didnt count the number of pees, but it might be around 20. From morning pee to night pee, clear to dark yellow and from 3 different positions.

Its a long time ago that i have written big stories, but this might worth it.

Before i'm going to spend some hours, what do u think?