A chore

I am starting to feel of late that posting pics is becoming a bit of a chore.

The main reason for this is that original pics that haven't been posted before are becoming rarer, and I am relying ever more on screenshots from videos. But the problem with these is that they are so large that the file size limit will often only let me post one, two or three pics at a time, instead of the ten a time I used to. It can take a lot longer and be a lot more work to post any given number of pics as a consequence. This is gradually wearing me down and I am losing my enthusiasm for doing it.

So apologies in advance if I reach a point where I just don't feel that I want to bother anymore.

Many thanks Steve,  for all of the great contributions you have made.   If you feel the need for a rest, then it is well earned, and there's no need to apologize.

Our greatest pleasures can become chores if we do too much of them.

Whatever you do from here on,  you can always know that you are one of the stars who did the most to make this forum the great place it is today.

Thanks again and good fortune be upon you.

• Thanks 1

I know exactly what you mean @steve25805 - I do wonder if in these days of livestreaming and everything being video centric, whether there are any photographers actually producing photos any more.  Even the amateur drunken pics of girls on nights out have mostly turned to tiks, toks and snaps.

There can't be many people willing to pay for pro photoshoot images now I guess, no matter how good the quality.  Hence no commercial market for those glossy St Lucia beach shoots.  It's a shame though that so many of the recent looking images all look so 'samey' - all seem to follow the same formula, same style angles and content.  Comparing, to video there's such variety in content, location, style, thinking for example about the likes of Nerdy Faery, Bad Dolly, and Faye (picking examples which look fairly recent).

So, fine Fans of Pee...   Is there a market here to be tapped into?  Should I hire some studio space?   

• Like 1

Will post a few pics in just one or two categories in a moment.....If I devote less time to doing it instead of trying to post 200 at once which can take hours, the task will seem far less onerous.

• Like 1