Hi all!

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Chris and am in the UK. I post under the Nick MakeUDesperate. My interest is all around desperation, I enjoy talking about this topic and write stories about it as well. For me there is nothing more exciting than a woman who has had to hold her pee, either because I have asked her to or due to circumstances ... 

Desperation is such a mental and physical situation.. trying to control the ultimately uncontrollable for as long as possible.. Would love to chat with anyone who is also interested in this and or would be interested in being tested to the limit of their control and bladder capacity. 

I have just posted a story that talks directly to my interest. It is in the fictional stories section and called "Stuck in traffic... at her limit!"

Chris

• Like 2

Hi Chris and a huge welcome to the Peefans community - hopefully you'll find yourself right at home here.

Please do shout up with any questions as you're getting used to the place, it's a very friendly community.

(One note I will make - I've amended your intro very slightly.  If you check out the Amendment part of our Site Rules it should be clear.   Also for info, you may be more used to other places which are one-to-one chat based. We do have the messaging capability once you've achieved a few posts, but that's not really what this site is about.  We're very much a community and the most effective way is to join in the open community of posts, rather than relying on messages). 

• Like 1