Hi!

Scarlett_420

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's lovely to know there are more ladies getting on board (so to speak) with this amazingly diverse fetish. Glad to have you with us.

There is a specific part of the site for introduction posts though. Allow me to provide you a link: https://peefans.com/forum/2-introductions/.

You'll get used to finding your way around this site as time goes on, it's a very user-friendly interface, but it's always best to pay attention to where you post what you post in order to get the best out of this community.

I wish you lots of wet fun.

• 4 months later...

hi Scarlett 420....Nice intro.! I am new on this site as you are, and it appears there are nice open pee interested folk on here!

Yes I would love to see/read some of your content eventually...could be very interesting, Until then enjoy the site..and keep in touch

On 11/25/2021 at 1:55 AM, Scarlett_420 said:

Hi, I’m a content creator from aus/ fellow piss lover. I’ve recently started creating a lot more piss related content if anybody would like to message me 😘

Hi @Scarlett_420 and a huge welcome to the community.

We're really looking forward to seeing your free content shared on the site here - the Pee Videos section is the perfect place to post links to free content.

You'll note that I've used the term 'free' twice there - because we're a community of friends.  From time to time we do get people whose sole aim is to sell their content, which is unfortunately against our site rules.  No issues with sharing freely though, that's what we're about.  I'm sure that doesn't apply here of course.  (And all the same rules apply to messaging - we'd much rather communication be in the open forums where everyone can benefit).

Just for info - 

(Note - Post moved into Introductions as suggested)

Edited by gldenwetgoose