Good friend wants me to guard from time to time

So a girlfriend of mine sometimes want me to go pee with her in the bushes on outdoor partys like bbq or something

The problem is that she only asks me to come with her when there are no other girls to pee with around...

By now i've had the pleasure 4 times and it was awesome because she doesen't even think about me beeing interested in her peeing, just doing her a favour

She doesn't even try to hide from me and doesn't care what i look at

I have already seen her peeing in the bushes, an empty car park, a busy car park between cars and on a field

This weekend is a party in a garden without toilet out on the fields

Wish me some luck

You'll hear from me if it happend :-)

Good luck...what's really fun is trying to "Guard" for her but putting yourself in a position to where you might get splashed...Downhill is always a good spot and then just let their puddle wash over your feet.

Wetmanjf

Sound to me like she's testing the waters to see how you react. I agree ogblaah, gald1 and Egwalrus. Tell her you need to go and ask if she minds. If she's ok with it, make sure you do it so she can see. Try peeing in the same puddle she's making. You may have found a "keeper".

actually i do pee next to her sometimes, it seems she doesn't care

But i don't think that she is into more especially because she is in a relationship

I keep it going and watch what it leads to :)