I let my SO piss on the car floor

On 10/7/2021 at 6:48 PM, pguy2981 said:

. . . . I normally do it in a bottle, but since she can't aim and can fill a big gulp cup without trying, I know that her pissing on the floor is inevitable. I also remember that she's done it before, but it's never been a full bladder. I let her know it's okay to piss on the floor, it's an emergency and and we can't stop for anything. She wrestles with the decision for about 10 minutes, says she can't wait and proceeds to pull down her leggings, squat over the carpet and let loose a hissing torrent of piss all over the carpet.

Wait, sounds like she can hold a lot of piss. I bet it really was a torrent.  We need to hear more about her and how you know this fact . . . Maybe a new thread and story?

5 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

II think we were on a trip toward the west edge of the country when she announced her need to piss. I told her I didn't want to stop, and I don't remember the exact details, but she took her pants off, got down between the seat and dashboard, big gulp cup in between her legs and let go a fierce sounding torrent. She exclaimed, "Oh my god it's overflowing!" Me, being turned on to the point where my driving was being affected, said for the fun of it, "Oh...just piss on the floor!" No more than a second later and I hear part of her hissing torrent splatter against my car carpet. That time I was lucky enough to have the extra rug down, not so much in the second case. 

Next time she should just spray the dash. She's on the heavier side so she should squat on the seat and let it rip toward the front window.

Definitlely she has the upper end of peeing abilities. Overflowing a large cup like that and a stream that reached from the seat to the dash or front window.

• Hot 3
On 10/11/2021 at 1:18 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Definitlely she has the upper end of peeing abilities. Overflowing a large cup like that and a stream that reached from the seat to the dash or front window.

I mean I've never seen her do that but it'd be cool to see her or anyone of my female friends do this.