Pissing fun with Britney Spears.

I am actually quite sad to keep hearing about all the troubles Britney Spears has been having lately. You see, when I was a much younger man and her fame was at it's greatest, she and I had kind of a friends with benefits situation going on. And no one knows what a dirty bitch she was capable of being. She'd think nothing of pissing on her bedroom carpet or holding my dick as I peed against her bedroom wall. She'd do random things like get up and pee all over the kitchen table, or just piss off the edge of it onto the floor.

Yes, she was into the whole watersports shebang too, and loved to piss all over me. There are not many guys who can say they've been peed on by Britney Spears. She used to love having me piss all over her too. And her dirty naughtiness knew no limits when it came to pee.

Don't believe me, right? Well I don't blame you all. But seeing is believing is it not?

Well take a look at this. It is one of the times Britney let me piss in her mouth....

442858240.thumb.jpg.6f0f2fe6c41f71085ea823fb01436b3c.jpg

Now do you believe me? Lol.

I usually returned the favour of course. And let her squat over my face and piss in my mouth. And I used to drink it.

How many guys out there can truly say they have had Britney Spears piss in their mouth? And have drank Britney's piss?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...