Asking someone else if they have a pee fetish

How would I go about asking my closest friend if they're into pee or anything related? I feel like I've seen far too many signs. I went home at the beginning of the weekend to stay with my friend of...wow almost 10 years, and we go out, have sushi, and I'm telling her about my SOs dog and how I absolutely dislike this dog with every inch of my being. 

I go into his most recent infraction, pissing on the carpet after barking for no reason (probably a fair warning we brushed off but still...), how he smells, dominates women and throws tantrums when he doesnt get his way. I say "Who the fuck does this shit", to which she shyly raises her hand and says, "Yeah I peed on the porch, the one below because I didn't feel like walking up the stairs to the bathroom. 

From what I can recall, you only need to walk up the steps and you're there essentially. The porch is cluttered, so I can imagine that she sprayed some items with her torrent. It's so nonchalant for her that it leaves me to wonder...does she enjoy pissing where she shouldn't? I mean this is by no means her first time, just the most brazen as far as I know. She'll probably never know how much of a turn on that is in the most platonic sense, but I do want to ask if she's into that sort of thing, without leaving a door open for awkwardness or potential sex (okay maybe I wouldn't say no to sex at least once, she is attractive).

How would you ask a friend if they were into piss/piss play/watersports, without sounding like you wanted to fuck their brains out? We know quite a bit about each other, but she DID ask when drunk and I couldn't tell her because I don't feel like she would look at me the same if I told her I was into pee, bc that calls into question if she should ever pee in front of me again and I love that she is comfortable with me in that manner. Friendships like that are rare.

• Like 1

You kind of missed your opportunity there. This was the perfect moment for a "So that's how it is huh ?" or something like that to give her the prompt to keep talking. IF she was in to the fetish she was probably gauging your reaction towards the topic. (She could also just be "bragging".) 

I don't know much about your relationship so i can't give to much advice, but i would try to steer a conversation back in to this direction and see if she continues talking about it. Maybe go to the porch the next time you visit her and ask her jokingly/naggingly  "So this is your new toilet ey ?" and see how things develop. You could also have a movie night or something and dare her to be lazy again: "Hey you mentioned recently that you peed on the porch because you were to lazy, right ? Lets be lazy again, i don't want to pause the movie/ the toilet is sooooooo far away". 
I would basically use what she told you as a jumping off point. But from then on ? Im usually the person who only prompts others and waits for them to take charge. I basically just keep the conversation going while trying my best to make people feel comfortable.

Another idea: I feel like it is easier for people to share things which they might find embarrassing when others let their defenses down first. You sound like you have something like a best friend situation their. You might just want to open the talk with something like "Have you ever had a fetish which your SO didn't share ?". Then you are in an easy territory. If your friend is also interested in pee, you have common ground. If your friend is not interested in pee then she is in full on support mode. You can easily tell her that you are only attracted to pee in certain situations to circumvent the whole "i still want her to pee near me"-thing. But you kinda have to be "honest" if you want her to be honest. Meet her somewhere in the middle. 

I learned about all of my friends fetishes through casual drinking games where everybody trusted each other. We basically played games like "who would rather" and explained our thought process which prompted the "accused" to agree or disagree with our opinions. But i feel like this only works in a group situation where it would be hard for you to explore the topic further. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I agree with @MaxWasTaken, that you did have the perfect opportunity there, but that doesn't mean you can't get another opportunity.   I know myself that I've missed some opportunities and I usually kick myself afterwards, but you can't turn back time.

Firstly I would say that the fact that she admitted to peeing on the porch when you asked "who would do that sort of thing?" means that she didn't feel too embarrassed about admitting it.  She could easily have stayed quiet whilst you were going on about it, but she chose to admit what she did.  

I think that the obvious one would be to put yourselves in a situation where you need to pee and a toilet is not easily accessible - Maybe walking home from a night out?  Maybe being outside the house enjoying a beer or three and then obviously you need to pee.  So you then start with the obvious "I'm going to need to go for a pee soon".   That may get some reaction from her like "yeah, me too" and she may even make a suggestion as to where to go, but if not, you could say "I seem to remember you saying you once peed on the porch because you didn't want to trek upstairs - would you object if I just watered a bush?"   So at this point you are not admitting any pleasure in peeing, but putting it as a convenience option.   She may agree, she may object or she may even say "Sure, I think I might do the same".

Assuming that at this point it is going in the right direction, then make sure that where you pee is not too well hidden from her, then when you've peed, you say "Oh that felt good" (still one you can get out of).   Again, see where her response goes.  If she pees then she may say that she enjoyed it too.   Or, you could ask whether she minds peeing outside and then move on to whether she enjoys it or it is just for convenience.     By this point I would say there would be no harm in saying that you like peeing away from the toilet because it is liberating.  Once you get to that stage it is all about gauging response and deciding how far you take the discussion.

Another point - just because you both find that you both enjoy peeing doesn't mean that there has to be a sexual involvement between you.  You can still just accept that it is something you both enjoy and you don't mind if you see each other.

• Agree 1