This morning at the model railroad club

Like most Sunday mornings, the model railroad club I belong to has a running session, any member can turn up with their trains, and run them on the club's layout.  We have a 15 foot by 50 foot unit in a storage center, there are no 'facilities' in the unit itself.  When I'm there at night for work sessions, it's easy to find a dark corner of the whole complex, maybe behind a dumpster, and pee there.  But during the day time, not quite so easy.  But the facility office was open, so I thought that when I've finished, I'll stop there.  But I must have lingered too long talking to some of the others, and there was a large wet patch on the crotch of my pants...

20210926_121935.jpg

• Hot 1

As we get older, lingering too long can happen more easily.  Just this morning, after my own breakfast coffee I visited a neighbor and had more coffee there.  By the time I drove into my driveway I had to pee, but there were some things I wanted to put in the garage before it started to rain, so I just clamped my sphincter and set to it.  That involved rearranging stuff, and just as I was finishing the task I got a stronger urge.  Now, at a younger age I could keep clamping my urinary sphincter for quite a while, but this time I suddenly felt wetness.  A prolonged pinch of my dick seemed to stop it, but when I reached the toilet I was spurting more as I extracted my dick.  A change of pants was now in order!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1