Wrapped in really tight plastic see thru panties

So yeah....

Kinda new to this site, but I guess we are all here for the same reason. No need to feel any shame...

For quite a few yaers I had this urge to piss myself, or to piss med bed... U know, wake up at night, and just let it go. And while I was living on my own I did manage to do so more than once. And to save my bed from beeing totally dammaged I started wrapping it in plastic. Huge plastic bags from my work, large enuf to cover the whole bed, and protect it from the masive streams of piss. Even found a bag that fittet the duvet inside. And with the bed cover back on and the duvet cover over the duvet with the layer of plastic in between. It was just perfect...

But since my marriage it has been impossible to it again, and I really miss it... 

But I did found a new way to get my kink out. I guess I like the feeling of piss around my body. Cuz what I found was a strange atracction to pissing my pants or undies, and to somehow keep the piss inside.... The solution was a plasticbag big enuf to fit around my body and ass without my dick blasting thru it 🙂 But at the same time small enuf to somehow stay tight, so that my piss won't run out... After a few failed attempts I found one that was perfect. Cutting two holes in each corner of the bag, and simple putting them on as if they were a pair of undies og panties. Making sure that they would't fracture when pulling them over my ass and dick is always the most tricky part. But once they are on, all is good...    (If you try this yourself, make sure they are realy tight, and make sure to pull them all the way up) When it's all in place, I usually put on a pair of undies on top of them or a pair of shorts. But since the plastic is a bit fragile, movement is quite restrigted.

But it's all worth it... When the straem eventually comes, the feeling of warm pee wrapping around your body is just so amazing. If it keeps tight and the amount of pee is good, it will sometimes run out the top 😀 Not that it's a bad thing, but it feels better keeping it inside the plastic pants (bag). At some time it will start leaking, then it's just a matter of finding out what to do... I usually find a spot i the house where I can sit down without having problems cleaning up. and just making it burst on purpose, having it splashing all around is quite a fun thing as well.

I will try to edit in a few pics when I get around to doing it again, hopefully verry soon.... Getting all wet just writing this.

Anyways. I hope to hear if any of you have been doing stuff like this. I can't think of anything that would turn me more on, than a woman doing the same thing. Wrapped in really tight plastic see thru panties, and turning them into a piss pool. 💦💦💦

John